crazy cravings?

Dee1985

Reaction score
what are u all craving?

mine are wierd

well first and most importnat

MILK :angel: owwwwww i lurve milk i dring about 8pints a day but i like only the green milk and i have to poor it into a cup and leave it out on the side for about 2hrs so its going a slight bit warm??

ICE CUBES but not just normal ice cubes lol i put the water in to the ice cube try then in the freezer for not even a hr so there just icing over then i poke my tounge through and suck the cold water out.

SPOUNGE (as in what u wash yaself with)
ummmm i sit in the bath rince the water out of it then suck the air from it, awww man its to adictive i cant stop myself (and yes its the smelly spounge that me kris and Dior wash are bums with :|

Ha lha love them cravings you been having hunny. I not really craved much exept for Chocolate, cheese n crisps wish could crave ice cubes they sooo low fat compaired to mine but the bum sponge is a bit strange ha ha. At least its not Sinders,Coal or Soap eh?My nan used to lick cole mingin. My partners mum used to sniff shoe polish with all 6 of hers.Its gonna be funny hearing what everyone else has been craving im abit boring ha ha.

Ha lha love them cravings you been having hunny. I not really craved much exept for Chocolate, cheese n crisps wish could crave ice cubes they sooo low fat compaired to mine but the bum sponge is a bit strange ha ha. At least its not Sinders,Coal or Soap eh?My nan used to lick cole mingin. My partners mum used to sniff shoe polish with all 6 of hers.Its gonna be funny hearing what everyone else has been craving im abit boring ha ha.

sorry sent twice never sent first time then 2 appeared ha ha

my mum craved ice with 2 of us, but ice were u get a spoon and scrap it of the sides of the freezer so its like snow (she refused normal ice cubes)
then when we had none left round the freezer she used to send me round to the neighbours with a spoon and bowel :shock: :oops:
and then with one of us she craved smelling selotape?? :think:
and with my lil brother it was u no the big huge sacks of spuds? sniffing all the soil of them?? and lickin them... now i no were i get my wierdness from lol

haha dionne! Smelly sponge :D

I craved so much milk when i was pregnant! When i came back from hospital there was stacks of it going off in the fridge haha

Thats really funny. How mad are them cravings I can just imagine her their with ice and a spoon. or sniffing selotape like a crazy ha ha The spuds are discusting eeh i wont be giving them a lick no time soon mingin ha ha

Thats really funny. How mad are them cravings I can just imagine her their with ice and a spoon. or sniffing selotape like a crazy ha ha The spuds are discusting eeh i wont be giving them a lick no time soon mingin ha ha

this post messsing up wont let me send and then sending 2 sorry

bossbump u can delete a post when u post 2
u can edit a post aswell

I lurrvve the sound of those half frozen ice cubes Dionne. My only strange one is cold water straight from the tap. Gallons of it!! And when I say straight from the tap, I can't put it in a glass, I have to let the water run for ages until it's ice cold, then hold me hair out the way, stick my head under and slurp away!!!! I must try those ice cubes though.

lol its crazy the lil ways we have to have our cravings, ow the ice cubes are great....

apart from ya lips go numb in the end x

LOL Dionne, wondered why you were on about eating sponge last week- didn't realise it was a craving- thought you were just weird :lol:

I craved soap when i was preggers. Kept licking it when i was in the bath but the taste never got good! :( Eventually i started buying cherry lips and floral drops cos they taste like soap but were safer to eat!!

I also craved talc. Couldn't put any on me after a bath cos i'd lick it all off! Unfortunatly i cant stop eating it even now :(

Hi crazy cravers,

I am craving mud / soil (preferably dried mud / soil). It is really weird. I was watching a programme on TV about building properties and they were shovelling mud. I could've quite easily eaten it. I have actually dipped my fingers in plant pot earth and licked it off my fingers - LOVELY!!!!! I hope I get over it because it is nearly driving me mad!!! My mouth is watering writing about it!!!

Julia xxx

Jeyes fluid - I've always loved the smell,but they changed it not so long back and it isn't as strong,so I was well upset.....but the urge to lick it has come back.....I did put some on my lip but it burned just a little bit.......

just one which i dont mind admitting to now as not as bad as dionnes sorry hun lol
for xmas my o/h had a lynx set and in there is some orange shower gel called snake peel or something similar its like an exfoliating shower gel and its bright orange and everytime i see it i want to eat it ( it looks like slush puppy ) i sometimes wash o/h back with it and cant resist tasting it then :oops: but it never tastes good and one lick is enough to put me off lol but i still want to do it next time xxxx

I stopped buying the round washing persil tablets as I really wanted to eat one. I love extra strong mints and they looked like big ones :lol:

hahahaha we are wierdos!!!!!

hazel u must have thought i was a right freak lol i just lurve spounge it..
i suppose the spounge is abit like yours for soap, cuz wen i suck the air out the sponge its all soapy..
ok im teasing myself now i need to stop thinking about it ummmm

julia haha thats like my wierd mum licking the soil of the spuds lol and saving the empty bag to sniff it

Dionne - i know where your coming from with the sponge!!! When i was pg, i craved the same thing - i used to suck flannels in the bath - ones that had been there over night tasted better lol

Go to search and type in 'flannel' - then you will see a thread called Cravings I did the last post on there on January 10th about being addicted to sucking flannels :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

My mouth used to water when i was in the bath, cos i coulnt wait to suck it lol lol

L x

haha really..... i prefer spounge but once its all gone... :oops: yes i acualy eat them, they last about a week if i run out i turn to a flannel...
ummm i wake in the morning and walk in the bathroom and suck spounge

ok stop now im teasing myself :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back