cravings for ice

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi all

I was just woundering if any one else has a craving for ice, or is it just me.

I go mad for the stuff, I had the same craving with my other 2 pregnancies, I even bought an Ice crusher during my second.

The craving is so bad sometimes eps when I run out lol.

when DH tells people that I crave ice they think that I'm nuts, but I've read that it's called Pica (when you crave not foods), apparently it's linked to Iron difficentcy (sp) so started taking my supplements again.

whats everyone else craving, am I just wierd?

I had a major thing for ice throughout my pregnancy. Could have quite happily crunched on it all day. Haven't touched it since mind x

My cousin craved Ice - she used to sit and eat bags of it all day!

L x

Oh yes, crushed ice. I would sit in the kitchen with ice cubes in a bag and crush it then eat it. Mmmmm

nope no weird ones for me just salt and vinegar crisps which ive never liked before :shock: now i live on them xxxx

Not so much ice, but cheap orange lollies!!!! The ones you can buy from the supermarket for about £1.20 for 10. I have about 4 of them every evening!!!

I craved ise, ice poles, ice cream etc etc etc!!!!! wifes tales say you are having a boy if you crave this!!!! it was true for me!! do you know what your having?

Ooo, I don't know yet, but we are secretly hoping for a boy. The chinese gender charts say boy, I'm having a completely different pregnancy than with my daughter, and now this!! I'll let you know in about 7 weeks hopefully!

Meanwhile I'll just sit here at work with my glass of freezing cold orange squash as it's the closest thing I can get when not at home!!

oh yes tankett forgot to say the orange lollies.....could not get enough of them!!!!! lol

Hi all

glad its not just me,

I don't know what I'm having but I have had 2 boys and craved Ice with both of them so could be true, although this pregnancy has been completely different from my first 2 except the ice thing.

I think I like the texture as much as anything, also something weird I was in homebase today and got abig wiff of compose and thought of how nice it smelled it also made me really hungry, obviously I didn't want to eat it but it could have stood there and smelt it for ages lol.

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back