crazy cravings?

Think thats why i had flannels - that way i couldnt eat it lol

i take so long to get out the bath (trying to pull myself away from the spoung) i keep saying right last suck now.... oh one more then..... oh just another... in the end i get out the bath put my towel on dry of get my pjs on...... all with the spounge in my mouth... Dior has decided she likes to bite my spounge i went up the other day my spounge was in pieces i really did want to cry!!!!!!!

dionne said:
i take so long to get out the bath (trying to pull myself away from the spoung) i keep saying right last suck now.... oh one more then..... oh just another... in the end i get out the bath put my towel on dry of get my pjs on...... all with the spounge in my mouth... Dior has decided she likes to bite my spounge i went up the other day my spounge was in pieces i really did want to cry!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock:

hi ladies,

i've had nothing as unusual as you guys but more i was a pain if i wanted my craving i had to have them there and then lol eg

baby 1 : fish to the point 8 am sunday morning on week i made hubby drive us 3 hours because i wanted proper seaside skeggy fish and chips for dinner, we got there had dinner then came home lmao

baby 2: picalily and cheese sarnies even at 3 or 4 in the morning when i got up to go loo i would sneek downstairs and have a spoonful of the picalily out of the jar, i also had really bad indigestion as you can imagine with this one

baby three current pregnancy: for about 2 weeks early on i went on pickles again, then it was navel oranges, no other would do and i could eat 3 or 4 in a go they had to be really cold from the fridge and juicy mmmmmm, then it went to pears which had to be confrence hard crunchy fresh ones from the fridge, now its just milk which i can drink a pint in one go mmmm which is handy cos i have really bad heartburn again :( i drink more than the kids and its even better if it has bannana crusha in it or maccy d's banana shake hhmmmmm think i'll get the car keys and go get one cheers ladies lol :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back