Craving chocolate

adele88

Reaction score
Right am constantly craving chocolate i dont know whats up with me but once i start i cant stop eating it lol. Am worried incase i put loads of weight on anyone else craving chocolate bad?

I'm craving chocolate too! Chocolate and fruit x I'm just being sensible with it x

You're not the only one I'm craving Twirl bars like mad, with my son it was Kit Kats but this time Kit Kats just taste like peanuts to me, hmm lol

yes I agree I am craving it like mad too.
At the begining of my pregnancy I couldn't eat any as it made me sick. I had really bad morning sickness before. And lately I crave chocolate and when I do I can eat loads of it sometimes I could eat a big bar of those fruit and nut/dairy milk all to myself. just so glad it has died down a bit. I don't need to eat chocolate every day.

I wouldnt worry hun as your baby and body is telling you what it fancies, so you obviously need it lol
I have been very funny with food, I never seem to have an appetite but when I do eat I try to eat sensible stuff like fruit, veg ect so on the days/times that I get naughty cravings they aint so much a sin but more like a treat, especially as baby needs it too. baby will only really take the goodness out of the things that you eat :p

yes anything sweet, my fridge is full of cadbury flake yougharts, i cant get enough could easily eat 3 in a row, also twirl bars like mad just want one all the tme and ice cream!! the old wives tale is if you crave sweet things your having a girl i think, this is true for me x

I have given in to my cravings for chocolate. I have no will power. Maybe that's why I've put on 3 stone so far!!!! :-O

cravings are mean lol specially when you get one for chocotlate all the time lol

I've totally went off chocolate :(

I should show my OH this thread! He just thinks i'm being greedy wanting choc all the time! Haha! X

hahhh i wish i had went off choc too lol i never used to have a sweet tooth more of a crisps person but since ive been pregnant i cant get enough off choc lol

twix and toffee crisps yummmm
although all this choc makes me think i could be having a girl hehe only 2 weeks to go

Last edited:
oh no! im not havin sweet cravings (only icelollies somedays) :(
seems like all them things, if you have that you are expecting a girl, if you do this your having a girl, telling me im having a boy! Im still sure its a girl tho, fingers krossed!

oh no! im not havin sweet cravings (only icelollies somedays) :(
seems like all them things, if you have that you are expecting a girl, if you do this your having a girl, telling me im having a boy! Im still sure its a girl tho, fingers krossed!
hahaha hopefully am having a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back