Cravig different or the same foods??

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just wondering if anyone is craving the same thing constantly or a free different things?

Today I'm craving Belgian chocolate.

Lol. Let me know what you're craving and when you crave it!

X

aaawww, i have weekly cravings. can be cheese one week eggs the next, quiche, fruit, nuts, cake, ice-cream! the list goes on with the changeable cravings!

the static and constant cravings though are definately mcdonalds (which i can never have as not one near me :-() an chocolate raisins!

Oh and I was back on the bacon sarnies again today ;-) hehe! :) xx

Im a bit partial to cheese all the time and just have different fancies but think its just me thinking i fancy that illhave it (within reason!!) xx

I've had a couple that lasted probably not even a week..
now I'm on to mushrooms! since about 20/21wks :eh:

X

ooh I love mushrooms fried with red onions.....

Mine is all fatty foods , nuts, cheese, macdonalds cheeseburgers, oh and marmite sarnies

I really love onions and cheese :love:

At the very start i just wanted spread cheese sandwiches but in all fairness i always went through phases with food anyway so If I had managed to keep it a secret o one would have know lol

I'm the same as JJMum anything that's that's not good for me :lol: Although today I'm desperate for a hazelnut yoghurt which I haven't had in years :eh:

lol its strange isnt it! today mine is sweeties! so loaded up for the next couple of days. lemons as well, cant get enough of them! x

Seems to be a different thing for me every week at the moment, all unhealthy tho! This weeks its Soleros!

Twiglets with hoummous! Yummy! OH feels sick at th sight of me dipping my twiglets! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back