I cant stop craving.....

ERIN84

Reaction score
.....friggin Haribo! I dont normally like it that much but for the past week I have had some EVERY night. Just cant stop eating sweet stuff! What is everyone else craving? xxxxx

Last edited:
the only thing i've craved is a blue WKD. not given in to this yet tho!! :)

Just food in general!! Anything stodgy or fatty, or even better, both!!!! :)

.....friggin Haribo! I dont normally like it that much but for the past week I have had some EVERY night. Just cant stop eating sweet stuff! What is everyone else craving? xxxxx

how many weeks r you? ive not craved anything yet lolx

im 18 weeks tomoro xxx

be glad you got cravings :D lol.
i cant wait to see if i get any will be pretty sad if i dont :( lol.
i am 15 weeks nearly 16 :D so lets see lol.
Aslong as i dont get wierd cravings lolx

I had the haribo craving last time :lol:

It was a girl :whistle:

That is so wierd you said that mamafy. I dont want to know the sex but you know how you get a kind of gut feeling? mine has always been that im having a girl..mmmm....interesting! xx

My friend also got that craving and she was having girl/boy twins :lol:

I havent had any craving in particular but sometimes I just HAVE to have something, last night it was icecream, Ive been thinking about pate a lot, but cant have any :(

I miss pate too, and prawns! mmmm.........

I ate prawns yesterday! I thought Id risk it!!!TBH Ive been constipated so long Im desparate for some food poisoning!!! (shhhh dont tell midwife!)

:rofl: what you like tiny!
I love pate, miss it so much!!
Not keen on prawns but i love blue cheese and been told can't have that at all...thats the one thing im really looking forward to having afterwards.

We've got a bottle of champagne ready for when I get out of hopsital, and i think Im gonna make my Mum buy some of the best pate she can find for the fridge!

im crving tangy/sour haribos :) cant get enough of them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back