leg cramps

yorkie

Reaction score
was woken up last night with EXTREMELY painful cramp in left leg, felt like someone was trying to pull my calf muscle off by twisting it.

I've had them a few times before but not as bad.

How do other people cope / get rid of / prevent leg cramps?

Yorkie

hi, i suffer with these too, the only thing i know works with me is to flex my feet up wards (the opposite of pointing your toes) & this normally works, although i know it is agony to have cramp.

good luck :hug: .

My partner is currently going through this so can i take it that it is normal then ??

i had horrendous leg cramps in my left leg when i was pg - got sent for an ultrasound to see if i had any blood clots and was kept waiting from 11pm to 3am when i was finally seen!!!! :x :x

all clear tho, just another thing to add to the annoyances that come with pregnancy!! :lol:

i woke up with cramp no long ago it bloody hurt! lol

Even better than flexing you're feet forward jump out of bed and stand up it goes away straight away! i wish i had worked this one out earlier instead of just a few months ago, previous to that i would just lie in bed crying and baring out the pain till it went!

Me too! and I thought it was just me. Been getting the leg cramps for the last 6 weeks now and they are always in my calf. So painful :cry:

I suffered terribly with leg cramps when I was pregnant too. I think I read somewhere that it indicates a defiency in something, can't remember what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back