Cramping

JemRose

Reaction score
Hi

I'm 4+1 weeks pregnant for my second baby.

I'm experiencing horrible cramping quite often, I do remember this with my first pregnancy and seeing GP who put it down as a threatened mc (which it wasn't as those cramps are now a beautiful 3.5 year old boy). I'm trying to remind myself that I went through all this before and it's nothing to worry about, but ohhhh it hurts :(

Anyone else experienced this and how can I soothe the pain?

I’ve had mild cramps with pregnancy.. but nothing painful. It really shouldn’t be as bad as period cramps... I hope everything turns out okay.

I’m 3 +6 today so similar and have had cramps and thought AF was coming. But nothing major like with AF. I think it’s common, and just implantation and it settling in. But obviously if anything gets worse it won’t harm to get checked. good luck :) x

I had such bad cramping with this pregnancy. Pretty sure it gets worse with each pregnancy aha.
I still get it now and I'm 18 weeks

I had cramps worse than period cramps on and off the entire way through both my pregnancies. You’re having little practice contractions from implantation, and your uterus is expanding rapidly (pretty sure it doubles in those first couple of months).. I think some of us are just more sensitive to it than others. If you’re not bleeding, don’t stress x

Thanks, no bleeding just the cramping. It's still ongoing. I'd be more worried if not had this previously, but as I had in my previous pregnancy I guess I am just more sensitive to the feeling

Thanks, no bleeding just the cramping. It's still ongoing. I'd be more worried if not had this previously, but as I had in my previous pregnancy I guess I am just more sensitive to the feeling
So glad to hear this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back