mild cramping

nicole

Reaction score
I am about 5 weeks pregnant and I have been experiencing mild cramping. They are similar to the cramps you get before your period.
Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this?
I just found out I was pregnant on Thursday, and I can't get in to see my doctor until May12.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi,

yes don't worry lots of us have been having them. If you read the posts at the end of the "Feel a bit of a nutter" thread below some of us are discussing it. If they get painful or there's blood then it's worth getting it checked out but otherwise it's natural- just the muscles in your uterus stretching. I found it worrying too and kept thinking that my period was about to start as it felt exactly the same but they have seem to have gone for now anyway.

Hope that helps :)

+++

I got worried about this too, but my midwife said it was totally normal... sometime it was very painful too, but i've stopped worrying about it, as I suppose it's good my uterus is getting a work out!

This was my first panic too, I kept thinking maybe i wasnt really preg and was going to get my period any second! but like others have already said, its normal, so no need to panic

Natalie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back