Cradle Cap

ERIN84

Reaction score
Emily has bad cradle cap at the moment. Doc said olive oil but that done nothing but make her irritable. i have got the dentinox shampoo and thats making a slight difference. Anyone know of anything else?

Paige has started to get it, so Ive just been putting baby oil on her head a few hours before her bath time. She looks like a greasy monkey for a while but its deffinatly helping any dryness :) x

We used Dentonox, it wasn't a quick fix, but it did sort it in the end

aquious cream - my lo got dry skin and just put it on the front of her scalp where it is. brushing gently helps too and encourages hair growth

we only used olive oil, but we warm it up and then applied it with cotton wool balls.
hope you get it sorted hun, i know how bad it can get. my DD had it really bad xx

We found a cracking cure the other night!!! Alex seemed to have got it back at 1(!) year old so we used pure coconut oil andlet it soak, and combed it out. I did this 3 times in one day and it was gone in the morning, 100%!!!

You can get it from Boots pharmacies, its in a tub

have you got a baby brush? Riley had cradle cap for ages and i was using oil/detinox. but his nana used the detinox and then used this baby brush in circular motions (whilst shampoo was on his hair) and it was nearly all gone! so i've just carried on doing that, works wonders! xx

Zach has got it, I'm using dentinox and doing what ria said, but with a sponge and it is getting better. I'm also doing 2 shampoos every time I wash his hair. Xxx

aw i'm glad it's working for you too Zazu! :) cradle cap is such a pain! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back