Cradle cap

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Tyler had it really bad, but persevering with olive oil and a comb got rid of it except his holey on his head!

Don't really know what to do about it?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337077676.452108.jpg

I'm kinda scared of his hole anyway so to have cradle cap stuck their is my worst nightmare!!

Vincent's is slowly going away, and I don't do much, except rub gently with a towel when he's having his bath and moisturising afterwards.

I'd leave the hole, I can't even think about touching it without cringing! Eeeep!

I used detinox cradle cap shampoo twice a day for 2 days and it was gone! I now use the shampoo at every bath to stop it coming back xxx

When Oz had it I used dentinox cradle cap shampoo and it got rid within a few days. I used the rest of the bottle though and it never came back at all!

Dentinox, brushing hair against the growth and boots cream worked well for me x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dentinox did wonders for josh too. His was really bad! All over the top and sides of his head, but that shampoo has really done the trick. I found olive oil made it worse for him.x

I wonder why it just seems to be all boys that have been suffering?? Poor Tyler, is it sore for him? Xx

Sam has this too :( I've just started using dentinox is the boots cream any good? X

I wonder why it just seems to be all boys that have been suffering?? Poor Tyler, is it sore for him? Xx

I had it bad until I was about 5!

It was 10 times worse. Only the hole now. Doesn't seem to bother him?

I don't think it bothers them much just us. You might feel better rubbing that bit with a towel or baby brush.

Boots cream worked wonders for us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back