Cradle cap

beanster

Reaction score
Holly has had cradle cap quite badly from a month or so old. We have tried medicated shampoo from doctor's, dentinox shampoo and olive oil, which worked a little bit but she smelt like a bag of chips! Someone suggested boots own brand cradle cap cream and it is amazing. Have only been using it for a week or so but it is lifting away and nearly gone now.

I used johnsons baby oil gel on Thomas rub it in and leave over night they was baby's hair in the morning using your thumb to rub it off it really works may take a few days but I highly recommend it :) xxx

We use dentinox but I've found I need to do it every other day otherwise it gets worse :(
Might pick up the boots one next time I'm in town though

I used olive oil for a few nights and a nit comb got rid of it in 2 days!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Rhea has it too and using dentinox which is working slowly !! Might give baby oil of boots own ago !!! Xx

Ive been using Olive oil... His hair smells after :( but its working i put it on an hour before the bath and use his baby brush to gently massage it off! its slowly working but he has lost a bit of hair at the front now :( think ill try the boots stuff x

I didn't think the boots cream would work as well as it has cos we had been rubbing in oil, brushing, washing religiously but it has done well for us. Couldn't try johnsons cos she reacts to it but bet she would have been slightly sweeter smelling if we had! Only downside to the cream is her slight combover hairstyle lol!

Funnily enough I bought the Boots cream today and Dentinox. Was suprised how thick the cream felt, but it seems great and really moisturising. Fx it helps.xx

I used the dentinox shampoo and Johnson's baby oil on Alice. She's had it a while now and it seems to have finally cleared up

A friends mother from
Poland said they sometimes use unsalted butter!

She put some on N head and it worked a treat !

It stinks
But it works! x

It's where they have extra skin on the scalp like dandruff but it's stuck to the head and looks scaled as well xxx

i went to tescos and i got the shampoo cradle cap (crap as my mum calls it lol) and it worked wonders she now no longer has it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back