Cradle cap advise

smokey08

Reaction score
Mia has developed cradle cap on the crown of her head.
I bought dentinox cradle cap shampoo a few weeks back but it doesn't seem to be working.
How do/did you treat it? What did you use? Did you comb it?
I'm at a loss... Xxxx

I used that shampoo but when I rubbed it on I also gave it a good scrub with a baby brush and it worked :) my friend put butter on her babys though and used a nit comb ? It worked for her. Hope this helps x

I first used dentinox had to rinse and repeat. Then brushed it in a circular motion with a baby brush afterwards. I also slathered his hair in baby oil, left it a few hrs then brushed it again, only very gently mind you. Did this with DS1 and am doing it more as a preventative thing with Lewy.

Last edited:
Really recommend boots own cradle cap cream. Sorted b's out in a few days. I also brushed with tommee tippee soft brush against the growth iykwim. Xxx

:)

I put olive oil on and let it sock in for a good hour or so then washed with baby shampoo. Straight after his bath I rubbed his hair and used a nit comb to brush the flakes out. I did this for 2 nights and its all gone and never came back. He had lots of it as well so looked a right mess the day I did it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I used to put baby oil in Jake's hair and leave it in over night and then use dentinox shampoo to wash it the next day and brush the bits out with his baby brush, once it was gone I have carried on washing his hair everyday with the dentinox shampoo as it can used like a normal shampoo for everyday use and he has never had any since he was 2 months.

Unsalted butter, over night , nice and thick - works a treat! Smells vial but works straight away x

Apologies for any typos!

Conditioner and a nit comb. Gets it all out brilliantly. I recommend this method to everyone and have used it on both my boys x

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

We done Dentinox shampoo and then olive oil too and it worked well x

Can't recommend boots own cradle cap cream enough. It was brill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back