Cradle cap remedy

MrsR

Reaction score
Seb has got horrific cradle cap! It seems to really irritate him and I have been feeling awful for him! Not being able to help him! Well last night I ran a bath and added baby oil and a drop of lavender oil. We got in and I let him float around and soak in it and then when we got out I slathered baby oil on his head, patted it dry to try and get rid of the flakes and then reapplied baby oil. And now..........it's almost all gone! Usually by now it's back after olive oil application but it's still gone! I'll def be doing this again!

Shall try this, Drake has it, it's not too bad but it bugs me lol

Thanks for the tip!

I'm actually amazed at how well it's worked! He had it really bad on tge crown of his head and it's now all gone! He just has a little bit at the front now x

I'll have to try that! I use olive oil and it works for afew hours then comes back again! Looks awful!

I used head and shoulders and that worked too lol

I love combing it out dolly says mam dont pull his skin off lol

yea i used to do it with a nit comb. so satisfying lol

Thanks for the tip. I hate putting chemicals on his head. x

i gently scratch Evas head while breastfeeding. am i bad!? i dont wanna use oils cos she has a full head of gorgeous hair :)

I got a special shampoo capasal and it is brill x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I've been using a cream from boots as Isla has some on her eyebrow. Seems to be working a treat.

I tried olive oil but it didn't work and made her all oily (obviously!)

so pleased I've seen this thread cos I've been in denial about the dry skin on Freddie's head and keep trying to convince myself it's getting better but its not really.

Will try this even though Freddie has a fair bit of hair and it will probably turn into a grease ball for a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back