cradle cap

winnie89

Reaction score
harrys got big patches of dry skin on his head i think it's cradle cap what should i use and how do i get rid of it?

Hi hun, we used dentinox cradle cap shampoo on LO and it went after a few weeks HTH xx

Dentinox and boots own cradle cap cream worked in a few days for me. And brushing hair against the growth flakes it out. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used baby oil on Stanley's lol I put it on an hour or so before bath, then gave a gentle rub at bath time! Couple of baths and it was gone!! Or olive oil x

My hv said use olive oil its best and cheap to which my oh (who is training to be a chef) said dont use our olive oil it was too expencive buy some cheap stuff lol.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Bertie has cradle cap, my mum said at the hospital they used to put vaseline on last thing at night and then shampoo off in the morning, a good rub with a soft towel and a brush. His has got much better after only twice :)

Hi Hun I thought Sam had cradle cap and we tried dentinox and boots cream. I found them both quite harsh and his scalp went red. We now moisturise with a natural moisturiser and wash his hair everyday. I think Sams was dry skin rather than cradle cap!
His scalp is o much better x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111