Cradle cap??

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Phoebe has really big flakes of dry skin in her hair, but its not just her hair it also spreads to the side of her face, ears and under her chin. Could it be cradle cap? Or would it just be in her hair?
If so what could I treat it with? I've been dabbing it so far with baby oil but it doesnt seem to be helping much.
I also thought it might be to do with the heating so I've tried putting bowls of water in the room to add moisture.
xxx

I only ever tried dentinox and it worked really well. Improved within days and was gone permanently within a week. I carried on using it though til the bottle was gone.

Try not to pick too as it can damage the hair follicles apparently!

Tom has it over his forhead and ears and really bad on his head. I use dentinox on head, wash twice and use a soft brush to "scrub" it off..he loves it! I then put olive oil on and it seems to go. I do this every few days (i do go easy with the brush, he's not left with a raw scalp!).

Thankyou I shall have to get some dentinox then. It looks so raw and sore. Its strange because all of her hair has fallen out on top (which is where its really dry and flaky) and she has a massive tuft at the back. I'd have thought it would have been the hair at the back to fall out xx

Tom has rubbed a bald patch in the back of his head, has a big tuft in the middle, which is where the cradle cap is, its just some of the hair has fallen out of the tuft. You can see it on the scales (urgh). It is not red though. Prob best not to take the brush advice!

CC looks so awful, i hate it.

The dentinox shampoo is good. I've been using baby oil overnight aswell. I'm being quite generous with it and it's nearly cleared up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back