Cradel Cap HELP!!!!!!!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Wondering if you have any suggestions on how to get rid of it. Arianna still has some and it just wont budge.... I have tried the special shampoos but she was allergic to them and came out in a rash with tiny blisters.

I've tried baby oil and olive oil as per my HV advice but it's still there!

And tricks you have for this?

Have you tried this... when i wash keeleys hair i put the shampoo on then get a baby sponge or a fannel and gently rub her head she has very little cradle crap(as i called it :lol: )

I've tried that... it's just now her hair is getting longer she plays with it and is scratching at the cradel "crap".

I use dentinox cradle cap shampoo and its been great, cleared it up straight away and its not come back except for when I stopped using it for a few days. Well worth a try. :)

Sorry I just re read your message and saw she is allergic.

With Chloe i put olive oil on it and left it over night i think, then in the morning i gently combed the flakes away from her head then washed it, i seem to remember only having to do this a couple of times and it cleared it up.

I used Dentinox Shampoo which didn't seem to be working so my HV advised me to use vaseline. I put vaseline over his head and left it for half an hour and then washed it out and picked off the flakes(GROSS I KNOW). The cradle cap came back a couple of times but it has been gone now for over a month.

i tried everything with ewans - in the end i just left it and it went away though he still has patches now.

Don't pick at it - you could introuduce an infection underneath it.

Am trying the vaseline will try it again tomorrow... thanks ladies!

Adele said:
With Chloe i put olive oil on it and left it over night i think, then in the morning i gently combed the flakes away from her head then washed it, i seem to remember only having to do this a couple of times and it cleared it up.

Me too great stuff worked for jack anyway! Sorry can't give you any better advise, good luck finding somethingx :hug:

elllouise has it quite bad at the minute...

ive tried olive oil and its pants!

so im currently puttin on Johnsons naturals instense moisterising cream at night then shampooing wiht normal johnsons shampoo and its coming away gradually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back