Countdown to 20 week scan

YEAH KNOW THE FEELING, I LOOKED INTO THAT 3D SCANNING SOME PLACES STARTED QUITE CHEAP (£99) BUT THE ONE NEAR US STARTS AT £189 !!!!! I THOUGHT £99 WAS ABOUT RIGHT EXPENSIVE BUT NOT JAW DROPPING BUT NEARLY £ 200 THAT'S TAKING THE PISS.
I'LL BE BROKE BY THE TIME THE BABY COMES !!!! BECAUSE I'D WANT ONE EVERY OTHER WEEK KNOWING ME!! :D

Nice scan pics girls, here's mine from just over a week ago. We didn't find out the sex so can't tell you that.

detailed_scan4.gif

detailed_scan3.gif

detailed_scan1.gif

We'd like a 3D/4D scan too.

From where I've looked the average price is pushing on for nearly £200. You normally get a DVD and photo print outs included in that price.

There are a couple of places in Nottingham that do them.

£65 is a bargain, what do you get for that?

Hi ...

I saw you guys chatting about 3d scanning, so i thought i'd give you some links to see if any of them help??

Im gettin a 3d scan done for £65 - at a new centre just opened up by us in manchester ... but i do hope these help

www.BabyGuideUk.Com

www.BabyPremier.co.uk

www.babybond.com

www.Baby-Pregnancy-Ultrasound-3d-4d.co.uk

www.Innervision3d.co.uk

Good luck ...

Imi+Bean
xxx
p.s Innervision is the £65 one ... you get 2 pics and the sex ... you can use the locator to find the nearest center to you :D

i have my 20 week scan on tuesday.... only 2 more sleeps...

x

good luck hayley are you going to find out the sex?

xxxx

Hello everyone!

Have had a busy weekend so only just managed to find time to get on here to tell you all about my scan!!!!

Was so nervous :? but it was lovely. I've got 6 lovely pictures which i'll post later on hopefully and found out i'm having......................................

:D :D :D :D :D A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so happy and I cried when the sonographer told us! I still can't believe it. Its all boys throughout my DH's family so never thought i'd get a girl!!! And, no-one else knows as weve told eveyone (including our Mums etc!) that we didn't find out so you are all extremely priveledged!!

Hope you're all ok and will post piccies later. Looks like the girl:boy ratio for July is equalling out a bit!

Tan xx

CONGRATS Tan!!!

How privaliged are we too know!!! does you DH know you have told us on the forum?? My OH would go loopy hehe!.... he thinks its strange me on here all the time anyway haha

So lots of shopping for the pink stuff now! Any names?

Keely xxxxxx

Yeah DH knows cause I asked him if he would mind me telling you all.

Not doing any shopping yet cause we're moving in about 9 weeks hopefully so trying to delay so there's not so much to move!

Have got the name too as we decided when we had our son cause we didn't know what we were having and chose the boys and girls name and we still really like it now but have chosen to keep that to ourselves!

Am still so shocked though and can't believe i'm so lucky to have fallen with one of each!

Tan x

Yea another girl lol Congats tan

Good luck for tomoro hayley

Kelly

Tan said:
Have got the name too as we decided when we had our son cause we didn't know what we were having and chose the boys and girls name and we still really like it now but have chosen to keep that to ourselves!

Know what you mean about the name.... I am sooo sick of telling people the names I like and them saying to me "oh i dont like that" "ohhh I know someone with that name that i hate." .... so now if anyone asked I will be saying "no names yet!!" haha

Keely xxxxxxxx

Tanya.. you must be over the moon knowing you are gonna have a girl.. a little sister for Samuel!!

Good luck Hayley for tomorrow.. very exciting!!!!!

I am very nervous and excited about my 20 week scan... for me I feel it might be my final mental hurdle.. then i may relax and enjoy this pregnancy!!

I too will defo find out what sex it is and not tell anyone.. I know OH is secretly hoping for a boy as all our families have had girls so far... but I would love either!!

Same with names.. so many people feel they have to comment when you choose a name so I will keep it secret too I expect.. am actually clueless at the moment.. again waiting til after 20 week scan before I look at names or buying anything for the bambino...

x

Congratulations on finding out your having a little girl Tan!!!

Good luck Hayley with your scan tomorrow!!

Amy xx

Hi Hayley,

I know I posted on your other thread but good luck for tomorrow. Let us know how you get on.

Tan x

TAN CONGRATES ON THE LITTLE GIRL :D
ITS GOOD TO KNOW YOU'LL HAVE ONE OF EACH, WELL DONE

Hi ya guys ...

Had my scan today and it's a GIRL!!! :dance: :dance:

Really pleased!! congrats to you all who have had there scans :D

Congratulations Imi! :D I can't wait to have my little girl and buy everything pink and frilly etc - all the things I thought I wouldn't do!

Love your name choice too (all of them!) Have been following your threads etc and sorry to hear you've been having a rough time and hope things are sorting themselves out for you. You deserve some happiness now and need to concentrate on yourself and your precious little girl. Be strong and by the sounds of it, you'll be better off without your ex and in-laws etc!

Take care

Tan xx

Thanks tan ...

Im actually really looking forward to all of this now ... im so excited!!!

If you had seen me yesterday you would have thought i was demented lmao!! i was dancing around the waiting room after we had the scan lmao :dance: :dance:

I had my names picked since i found out i was PG ... not changed them because it would have been stupid, and plus they have meaning to us both!

Good luck with your little one .... im off to shop!!!

Love Imi+Maddie
xxx

COMGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LITTLE GIRL. GLAD THE SCAN WENT WELL, HAPPY AND HEALTHY X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back