Could I be?

holliep542

Reaction score
Had sex just after my last period in march where I was most fertile but with a condom. So AF came on the 10th April (one day earlier) and it was really light and stayed that way for three days where normally, by the 2nd it would have started being heavy where I would have to change every few hours. (My regular period is light 1st day, 2nd it comes in heavier and by the 4th or 5th day its gone) By the 3rd day it picked up but only where it was down the sides of the tampon. Started picking up on the 5th day where it was heavier, but not normal for me. 6th day it was really heavy, where i had to change every two hours or i leaked through and there was clots. I had cramps too, and a tightness in my lower stomach which i still have today. I do get sore boobs with my period but now its my nipples that are sensitive and darker. This has been the very first period I have had that has lasted this long. Its now day 8 and Im really confused! Any help please?

Maybe you should see your doctor. Sometimes even very regular people have the odd period now and then...
If you was pregnant, it sounds more like a miscarriage to me, sorry hun x

Last edited:
UPDATE: my nipples and the area around them are now hurting and aching a lot and ive had a tightness in my lower stomach and have been really tired in the past few days where I nap between 1-2 hours and then go to bed much earlier then normal around 9:30-10. The "period" seems to be stopping today as it has gone back to a much lighter flow, I took a pregnancy test a few days ago which said negative, but could it be too early? I rang the nurse helpline and she said to test 1-2 weeks before my next AF is due. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back