what could this be please help x

stephanie91x

Reaction score
ok i dont know where to start but, on tuesday morning 2AM (12DPO) i went to the toilet and when i wiped i noticed alot of cm i examined myself and when i wiped my finger onto tp it was very light brown, i didnt know what it could of be so thought ill see what happens in the morning. we had sex at 2am and after it there was no brown cm. in the morning when i got up there was nothing then about 3 hours later i noticed some brown but pink watery blood so i put a pad on as the day went on it turned more into pink/red but still watery blood. i changed my pad 3 times a day but theres hardly anything there compared to my normal period ( im usually very heavy from the word go and have no sign of it coming apart from some cramping ) so now its 21 hours later and im still getting the watery pink/red bleeding with no clots and ive had no AF cramps at all, im always in agony when i have my period. ive taken 2 HPT and both negitive but its the cheap ones off ebay not sure if there any good ( hate spending money on the dear ones for a BFN ) also my actually period isnt due tilll the 27th or a few days after so it was 3 days early very unusual. ive had the worst migraine all night that wont go away apart from that no other symtoms of pregnancy or AF. the blood isnt spotting but almost a very light period, normally i have to change my pad every 1-2 hours.

so what im wondering is whats going on ? is this a werid early light period or is it implant bleeding ?

i see everywhere IB isnt like a flow of blood but just spotting but then there is some women who said they had a very heavy flow and were indeed pregnant.

should i buy a brand test, clear blue first response ? and test in a few days
or go see my doctor ?
or just stop worrying about it and just accept its a period ?

i hope something can help ease my mind a little or even share what there implant bleeding was like if simular.

thanks very much for reading and sorry for TMI & the long post

baby dust to all xxxxx

Im not sure hun, but didnt want to read and run, ib can b different for everyone and ao can af, fx for you tho.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back