could i still be pregnant??

loulew37

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
I had 3 positive hpts the day my period was due, then 5 days later started to bleed, spotting at first then just like a light period, no clots or pain and defo not as heavy as my regular period. I went to the hospital to find out if i had indeed had a miscarriage, and the oncall doctor said i was big for my dates and she thought i was further on (i couldnt of been hubby and i had only just started trying and i knew the date i concieved) anyway she then used one of those handheld fetal heartbeat monitors and said that it had picked up a heartbeat of 163 bpm. They took me up to the gyno ward where they examined me, my cervix was still closed so they said that was a good sign, and that doc also said that she thought she heard the babys heartbeat (strange as was only just 6 weeks) then she took my blood and the pregnancy hormone was less than 1 so she said im not pregnant anymore and that was that, they decided as my hormone was so low i didnt need a scan.(i bleed for 4 days) Well since then, my stomach is still bloated and getting bigger, my boobs are tender and feel full and keep tingling, i am constipated, getting heartburn, am exhausted all the time, sensitive to smells, and a week after my first bleed i had a tiny bit of spotting for about 6 hours (hardly anything) and still feel pregnant. has anyone had anything like this?? or has anyone got any adivce for me??? I have done several hpt since and they are all negative? im just so confused :( thankyou for taking the time to read this - Lou xxxxx .

I think you may have miscarried hun by the sounds of things. As well as the hpts saying negative it isn't looking good.

I'm so sorry for your loss x

you bloods match the hpt results, I'm no doctor but it is all pointing to that side of things hunny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back