Could I be pregnant? please help.

Searching7043

Reaction score
Alright I know it's way to early to tell, and that I may get comments on here about how dumb I am but I am asking because I'd like to know.
I don't track my ovulation religiously but I know the "time period" in which it could happen. I'm in that time period and have been since like last Friday. Over the week end I had unprotected sex but he pulled out (withdrew) (and I know.. this isn't a good method) This happened two times in a row (maybe a period of like 2 minutes in between) and then a third time about 2-3 hours later. and then again then following night.
I know I'm stupid, I didn't think about it.

Again I know none of you will be able to tell me if I am but what are the chances I am? like maybe percentiles or something.
I've tried searching the web... I just want to know the chances before I start to worry to much about it.

If you're worried why didn't you/don't you take the morning after pill? I'm sure you can take it up to 72hrs later.
Then sort out some proper contraception so you don't have to worry again.

It wouldn't be horrible if I was, I just would prefer not to be. I just want opinions on if I could be... that is all.

Well then of course you could be if you've had unprotected sex, but I'm sure you already know this.
What I'm saying is, if you don't want to be, try the morning after pill in the morning. You can buy them in boots.

If you had sex during your fertile period, there is a chance whether he pulled out or not. I'm sure you can still take the MAP up to 72 hours after you had unprotected sex x

I understand I can take the morning after pill, I've used it in the past.
I want to know a percentage of possibility that I could be pregnant from my actions.

It's impossible to give a percentage ad everyone's cycle is different but i hope you are able to work it out and be happy

It's impossible to give a percentage ad everyone's cycle is different but i hope you are able to work it out and be happy

Agree, a percentage would be impossible for anyone to predict.

Well is there any options I have to find out? or must I wait? The reason I am concerned is because I am a smoker

The only way to know if you are pregnant or not is too do a test if your worried that you might be and you don't want to smoke whilst pregnant then maybe wait until you have tested ?

I read that each cycle if you do everything "right" there is about 25% chance of pregnancy, this falls a bit the older you get. If you google it, you'll find the charts.

There is a MAP that you can take for up to 5 days now - called Ella One.

Just a suggestion but if you have had the map before, now you aren't actively ttc , why on earth aren't you on any birth control? If you get on birth control then you reduce your chances of being in this situation again in the future. There are lots of types of control out there to suit each woman. Just an idea.

Good luck and I hope you get the result you are after at the end of your 2ww. Take care x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back