Could i be more cynical of symptoms?

LouiseB

Reaction score
Possibly!

I only trust two symptoms and i might be able to scratch yet another one off if i get a BFN this month.

I only put any faith in lots of cervical muscus before AF and dark areolas and well i just thought i'd just got my period super early and it's actually discharge.

It feels like water with a delightful cream colour to it.

First thoughts are thrush but no soreness or itching plus i don't meet any of the typical conditions that cause thrush... but the discharge does sound similar i suppose - cream coloured, watery with the occasional bit of "cottage cheese" in it (why do they make such comparisons to food :roll:).

Just a word of warning to you symptom spotters... ;)

Last edited:
thats the only symptom that made me think i had a bfp - sounds just like me a few weeks ago, hope this is your turn - would love to see you in tri 1! x

Thanks ladies, although i'm feeling less optimistic.

I'm starting to worry about getting your hopes up about me getting a BFP nevermind mine! lol

I'm feeling crampy :(

I tried to clean up most of the cm to see if it came back and it has but not quite as wet anymore either...

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you Louise :)

I'm still wet!

Sounds so gross lol

It does actually feel a lot like arousal wetness, not ewcm though.

I do feel kind of aroused - especially with my husband growing a beard and being all manly - but i don't know if that is because of the wetness making me feel aroused or my arousal causing my wetness if that makes sense.

2 days left and i'm going crazy! :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back