THRUSH!! (could be TMI)

Toonlass

Reaction score
I've had an irritable bird for about 12 weeks now :wall2: i have had 3 doses of thrush treatment off the doc but after a few days it just comes back. My poor moofy is all grazed and sore coz i scratch it in the night :oops: Is there any other treatments i can use coz its really starting to get me down now :cry:xx

I dont really suffer with thrush but I imagine it feels bloody lovely when your nunny is on fire! Get some cranberry juice too :)

Lisa if you told me to drink muddy water and baste my moofy in curry sauce i would do it! I am litterally desperate now!

i assume i do drink the juice and not spray it on my nether region lol x

Drink it yeah! It's good for your water works apparently.

Hope you get it sorted :( I don't have any suggestions but it sounds sore xx

I had quite a bit of thrush for around the past 3-4 weeks, docs prescribed me caneston thrush cream, I found leaving my underwear off at nighttime was a great help, although you sound a lot worse :( Hope it sorts itself out soon x

Just a thought but are you treating your oh as well? He could keep re-infecting you :)

Just a thought but are you treating your oh as well? He could keep re-infecting you :)

Hmmmmm he could be like. Everytime my thrush clears up i pounce on him and then the next day or two its back. He doesn't have any symptoms, infact he never catches it off me. Probs coz he is circumcised so there is no where for the infection to breed.

I'm gonna try the yoghurt and drinking cranberry juice. I'll sleep in a nighty for a couple of weeks rather than PJ's and in the mean time i'll get OH to put the canisten on his willy. If it persists i will go to the doc again.

Thanx for the advice ladies xx

Sounds like you will be cleared up soon then :) Hope it clears off

also try sudocreme hon, i had terrible thrust at the end of my pregnancy, so bad i had a really bad bleed and was very panicked! sudocreme definitely helped. hope it clears up soon xx

Nice one, i have pleanty of sudacreme. I have been bleeding too but its just off the grazing. Going for a pee is agony! I have always been prone to thrush, something about the environment of my vagina (as the doc put it) its not acidic enough i think he said but this is taking the piss now. I just love pregnancy :lol: xx

I'd treat him too, that sounded so much more worse in my head :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back