Many Symptoms - Could I be??

Julia

Reaction score
My period is due in 4 days time. However, about a week ago (early for PMS) I began to have sore and swollen breasts ( I usually have this a couple of days before my period). I also had shooting pains in my breasts occasionally when I bent down. Now I am gaining some more symptoms (which could also mean I am coming down with something like the flu). I am very clammy (hands and feet in particular) and I am having mild headaches. I had a severe sweep of nausea this morning and was gagging over the toilet (nice!). Then I burst into tears and felt like a complete lunatic because I hardly ever cry normally. Fifteen minutes later I was perfectly okay again. I am just feeling not quite right as if my temperature is up and I feel heady and tired. Loads of people have told me that you don't experience symptoms for a while. BY THE WAY WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3 MONTHS (kits etc) SO I AM OBVIOUSLY WAITING.... Any advice??? Any thoughts??? Anyone had the same???

hi i have been trying for three months too!!! I am due on Saturday i think or Sunday - can't remember. I haven't had any signs of PMS this month which i think is odd!!! I am eating like a horse! I have done a test today which is negative but is this too early? Help! Ree x

To be honest, all those symptoms could be signs of pregnancy but the only certain sign is a missed period.

I'd recommend waiting to see if your period arrives and if when you are late by a week get a test.

I know it's so frustrating waiting but there's not really anything else you can do.

Good luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back