Cot Bedding!!! AAAGH

Yvonne

Reaction score
I can find any unisex cot bedding anywhere that we both like, and i cant seem to find any good web sites either to look, they are all american or really tacky,

Can anyone help? does anyone know of a good web site with items on????

i'm going mad!!!! :( :( :(

i cant find any nice ones either, they are all really loud colours!, i want soft creams and beiges, like teddy bear colours.

Winter stock will be in soon, so hopfuly they will have some nicer stuff in then

Alot now are catering for boy or girl becasue more people are finding out.

its hard when you dont want to know!!

i want creams, yellows or pastel greens.
i'm also struggling with a rocker/bouncer, they are the same. luckily i have kept all the other stuff from Amy, cos we didn't find out with her either- so pram etc isn't a problem.

So frustrating!!!

I haven't seen that! it is just what i'm looking for.

i may copy you!!!

i was going to use the bedding i have for Amy but she has ripped the ties off the bumper by tugging!!
She is going in a bed next week!! they grow up so quick!

Awwwww, bless :D I bet she'll be well excited at going in a big girls bed :D

Hiya

Dont know if this is any Help but Mamas and Papas have beige bedding with Teddy bears and other cute animals. Quite expensive but very nice.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxx

not sure if you've tried but babies 'r' us (at toyz r us) is very good. Have lots of pastels ans neutrals and is reasonabley priced too. Have some beautiful stuff its hard to choose what to buy! :lol:

Hi Amy's mum
Just a little idea here for you! My friend had the same hassles and decided to buy plain bedding and have it professionally machine embroided with her own choice of design. Look around for these folk that embroid caps, school jumpers,etc.. You know what I mean?
Her bedding was absolutely beautiful and unique. I'm doing exactly the same and you can be sure no one else has a copy!!!
Only a thought..... :)
xxx

try additionsdirect.co.uk , jojo mamman bebe, bloomin marvellous, babies r us, and ebay!!! ive got every catalogue goin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back