• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crib bedding.

grr i want an ebay account. dont u need a credit card tho? i dont have one :( dont trust myself :lol:

oops lol i didnt answer ur question! :lol: erm, is crib and english word? if so maybe try typing the american equivalent or something? i dont kno i dont use ebay :(

The bedding I bought was all from Mothercare, like the starter bundle packs, I can't remember how much it was though.

Even if it was expensive, I bought it because I never bothered with bumpers and quilts and duvets etc...

All Aaliyah ever had in her moses basket & cot was :

A fitted sheet
A flat sheet
A cellular blanket and
A fleece blanket if it was cold.

The first three came in 2's in the bundle too.

I only started bothering with everything else when I put her into a junior bed.

I think I had problems finding some bedding from ebay once too. Ebay was a godsend when Aaliyah was having dummies. She had the tommee tippe classic orthodontic ones. originally bought them from my chemist then they stopped doing them and I could only find them from ebay then!

I have bought loads and loads of stuff for Blake on ebay and have been happy with everysingle thing i bought.

Not sure I'm helping with the actual question :oops: but just wanted to say we have the same setup as you are planning - moses basket downstairs and swinging crib in our bedroom - and it works really well for us. I couldn't imagine moving the moses basket up and down the stairs each day.

Mine were both second hand (my brothers and sisters have all slept in them) and we just bought new matresses.

Sugarhigh said:
thats fair enough if it's what you want to do but all i was saying is ive seen so many people receive damaged and really horrid condition stuff from ebay which has been claimed to be brand new so for me and my family i wouldn't go near ebay.

Thats a real shame - both my husband and I have over 600 positive feedbacks each as we use ebay for everything - when we renovated our Georgian cottage, we bought everything for the house - reclaimed doors, fireplaces, sofas (many new items from actual ebay shops) you name it from ebay - I have also bought and sold cars on ebay........as long as you are sensible, use paypal where you can, and check out peoples feedback I dont think many things can go wrong!!

I bought all my nursery furniture from ebay 2nd hand - its absolutely beautiful and would have cost over £1200 new, we paid about £450 for it!!

trixipaws said:
grr i want an ebay account. dont u need a credit card tho? i dont have one :( dont trust myself :lol:

You dont need a credit card.
Iv got a solo card and I use that :)

yeah, i use my solo card on ebay.

at first we were taking the moses basket (which i bought off ebay!) up & down every day, but now we just let zach nap in his bouncer (which i also bought off ebay!) in the day, and we keep the moses basket upstairs. i just bought some fitted sheets for the moses basket mattress, and put his blanket that he uses everywhere; pram, bouncer, moses basket and for cuddles on top of him. MIL bought me bedding bale for his cot, from the i love my bear range at babies r us, it wasn't cheap, but i wasn't paying!

I am very fussy about what i buy for my baby and have bought loads off ebay, if there is anything i dont want to use i just recycle it and keep the best stuff, because i tend to buy bundles it still works out flippin cheap and loads of stuff i have bought still has the labels on :D

jazz, I have recently bought a glider crib and the mattress size is 90 x 40 and I managed to get 2 pack of crib sheets in asda for £6, thats 4 sheets! Bargain, good luck!

and be prepared for jamie to grow out of it alot sooner then 8 months , leland outgrew his swing crib by 5 months and went into his cot , i didnt have a moses basket tho . and i got his bedding from toysrus , it was a bundle and at the time half price so i got the same bundles for both crib and cot ! 2 fitted sheets , 2 flat , 1 celular and 1 fleecy for £15 (£10 for crib )

similar to this

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Nu ... te(0028899)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back