• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crib bedding.

Mummy-D said:
larisa said:
jazzmum2be said:
because mothercare are really expensive for crib bedding. £30.
I saw it alot cheaper on ebay for cot bedding.

jeeezzzz every1 tells her to spend her money on baby then wen she does that still aint good enough!!!!

I agree with Larisa!! Give the girl a break...she asked a simple question that didnt really deserve that answer. If you have a problem personally with ebay and had said that in your first post, fair enough, but sounds like you were being patronising "in my opinion"

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No but I dont think £25 is that bad for a top. Atleast a top lasts.
Crib bedding Ill have to sell again after 8 months and dont see why I should spend £30 on it when i could get it cheaper of ebay.

I've bought plenty of things for both Nathan and Kieran on ebay and they have all been fine. Got some good bargains on there aswell.

I bought some crib bedding from mothercare aswell and it shrunk in the wash :wall:

if you plan on selling it on then i would think £30 even more reasonable because your gonna make some of it back anyways by selling?

jazzmum2be said:
Crib bedding Ill have to sell again after 8 months and dont see why I should spend £30 on it when i could get it cheaper of ebay.

Wait.Do you mean for the moses basket or for the cot? cause it isn't really worth buying a full set for a moses basket, all you need are sheets

oo Detective Sarah - I am after a cheap wooden clothes rail for the girls room to put their dressing up stuff on - cheapest so far has been £32, can you find one any cheaper (I did try ebay and nearly got one for £3.50 but Cally switched off the putor just before I could bid last minute, hmm perhaps she doesn't like ebay stuff after all :rotfl:

ZS I presume she means a crib, like a rocking cradle kind of thing

Not everything on ebay is second hand..However I've bought second hand things for my daughter from there and it's been perfectly fine.

Sugarhigh said:
alls i was saying is, she is posting saying she is gonna spend £25 on a top which she wouldnt IMO get wear out of with her changing shape yet £30 is too much to spend on her child?

anyways it would seem that im a big bad ogre because i mentioned my personal preferences

I never said you were a big bad ogre but it took you about 3 comments before you made your reasons for not liking ebay clear. We are all entitled to our opinion, thats what this forum is all about, it just seems to me that whenever jazz makes a post, someone takes it upon themselves to have a go at her. My personal preference is constructive critisicm and i think it is a lot more beneficial than sarcasm

zebrastripes said:
jazzmum2be said:

Wait.Do you mean for the moses basket or for the cot? cause it isn't really worth buying a full set for a moses basket, all you need are sheets

For the swinging crib I have.
Its like this one.
http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Sw ... 1&mcb=core
Dont babys need blankets and flanette sheets for the moses basket too?
:)

Ohh I love those cribs,they are so cute- bit useless for us though, because we co-slept completely the first 6 months so i never would've got the use out of it :(

As you're going to be selling it on- this site does nice organic bedlinen for the same price as mothercare- only because it's organic it'll probably sell better, so would end up being more worth it in the long run

http://www.littlegreenangels.com/p127_B ... _Size.aspx

jazzmum2be said:
zebrastripes said:
jazzmum2be said:

Its like this one.

most come with a small quilt thing. I just got some cheap moses basket sheets from ebay, and used the white cellular blanket I already had to wrap her up in it.

beanie said:
jazzmum2be said:
zebrastripes said:
jazzmum2be said:

Its like this one.

most come with a small quilt thing. I just got some cheap moses basket sheets from ebay, and used the white cellular blanket I already had to wrap her up in it.

same here, she only ever used her moses basket for naps, the quilt thing always did the job

God I really dont no much about babys :lol:
Iv always thought that the quilt things arnt recomended for newborns or something, im probobly wrong though.

zebrastripes said:
I still think £30 for three things seems really expensive.
its not me being sticky because if thast the cheapest they are then ill buy it, all im syaing is if I can get it cheaper and save money id rather do that :)
Also do the moses basket fitted sheets fit cribs?
In asda you get x2 fitted moses basket sheets for £7.50 and if I could get those and they fit a crib then that qould work out loads cheaper.

That site looks fab. Don't spend too much on crib bedding. Though we used blankets in her moses basket when she was ickle, the only sheets we used on the crib were the fitted ones on the mattress - she was in a sleeping bag most of the time. Buy one or two and decide what suits your LO when he arrives because you can bet your bum that if you spend a fortune on a set of fancy sheets, your baby will hate them :lol:

We just got a couple of fitted sheets in mothercare and that did us for the time she was in the crib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back