coping with work

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Had to come back to work today and I am finding it really hard! I feel like just bursting into tears but I can't do that! Wish I had gone not my baby

I am so sorry sweetheart x x I know how you feel and I can only say to you that I am so so sorry for your loss x my heart goes out to you x x talk talk talk to your hubby, do not be afraid to grieve and if you need help, ask for it x x lots of love

Hiya MrsMc,

Can you not take the rest of the week off? I don't think it's good to rush back when you aren't ready. You need to spend some time just trying to come to terms.

I have a really high pressure job and I don't ever take time off because it's too difficult to catch up with the work that is building up. However, I am not physically right yet to go back in, let alone emotionally. So, I'm going to try and take the rest of the week off but knowing me, will probably go in early if I feel physically able.

Just make sure you don't over do it. You and your physical and emotional heath are much more important than your job xxx

I am having my attendance monitored I can't afford to lose my job aswell

Thats a shame. Perhaps book a few days holiday next available opportunity then and spend some time

xx

Mrs MC, have you told anyone at work about what has happened, as they would understand that this is not normal attendance issues, this is for a reason you cannot help. Or is this something you would prefer to keep quiet so they don't know you will leave at some point ? CJ had a great idea with the break , even a weekend away just for you and OH to have some quality time , thinking of you today X JJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back