Not coping with this at all

Thanks Debs....yeah its been a crap few days....just when I thought I was with you all for our Christmas babies it all went so very wrong.... But trying to stay positive and will hopefully be back in the TTC room asap.....xxx

hope these good days continure for you and im really sorry i have been following your journey throughout lots of hugs xxx

Last edited:
Thanks RB....your all so lovely on here....Im just waiting for my body to give the green light and I will hopefully be back over there with you all again in no time xxx

I've been away over the weekend, so I missed your post until now. SO sorry to hear whats happened, thought I was going to cry when I read your earlier posts. All I would say is cut yourself some slack, and if you start to feel bad again post here as much as you like. Having support from all these lovely ladies helped me through my mc for sure.

I will see you in the ttc room - I'm also waiting for my period to arrive...xx

Thanks Lillie.....I completely agree I would def not be as composed as I am if It werent for you all on here! I know that day or night if Im feeling down etc I can come and post here and someone will answer with some good sound acvice or just be there to listen.....

Im looking forward to getting back in TTC room and hopfully getting a sticky next time....hope you dont get your period too...and only BFP's allowed ;-) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back