Not coping with this at all

Hi Mushy......that is so true...this site is definatley like and extended family of sisters and I am overwhelmed by the support, care and kindness you have all shown.

I cant believe how quickly things have gone from being the best news ever to one of the most devastating times in our lives....life is so unpredictable isnt it!

Everything is very raw at the moment and I am angry too, not only for myself, but for all of us who have had to or who are going through this tragedy.

I am asking why...but of course I know I wont get any answers. Only that it wasnt meant to be this time.

I take comfort in the fact that I know I can come here anytime I want to and know that I will always have the support and comforting words that along with David and kate will get us through the bad times.

Im not particularly religious as such but I feel a sense of something or someone being around me and I feel somewhat at ease a little more. Maybe its just my imagination who knows....

I will be back in TCC once we feel ready to try again and once again I know I will have the support of you all there....and thank you all for being there xxxxx

So sorry for you loss Hun! Take your time to grieve! It's a year ago today that I m/c and I'm still upset over what happened! At the time I put on a brave face and carried on as normal even though something dear to me had just been stolen away. I know it doesn't seem it now but it will get easier I promise! Best of luck in the future x x x

Heya Wima, I just wanted to echo what everyone else has said to you. I'm so very sorry to hear the news and i'm sending all my love and hugs to you during your recovery. I will watch for when you are ready to come back to TTC and i'll be rooting for you. I'm always here if you want to talk, just like everyone else.

Love
xxxxx

Hi Wilma, i'm so so sorry your going through this and can understand how you feel as it happened to me. I went from finding out i was pregnant, totally over the moon, told evryone, made my appointments with the doctors and everthing and in the same week on the friday i started bleeding..like you i will never forget what i saw in the toilet...ever. I had to wait it out as no one would see me till monday..went for an internal then and nothing was there. I broke down there and then and continued to break my heart for days after. I thought it was all my fault..i thought it was me having an abortion when i was 17 (which haunts me all the time, my oldest was only 3 months old and the father didnt want to know...i was in a bad place at that time..a decision i know was right at the time but it still pains me to think about) So i thought it was that, then i thought there was something wrong with me, then i thought it might have been the fright i had in the restaurant when someone dropped the latch on the bar and almost gave me a heart attack...i went through it all!

It was so tough as my sister in law was also pregnant at the time and i couldnt bare seeing her. I sobbed and sobbed for days. I then realised that it wasn't meant to be, i knew that something must have been wrong inside for our baby not to survive. I vowed to have my next period and then try again......i caught straight away and now have my beautiful 6 yr old son! I'm sorry for going on about what happened to me but i just wanted to let you know that i went through exactly the same thing and your not alone with your feelings at all.

Give yourself time for your body and your mind to get back to normal and try again....your going to have a baby sweetheart. Sometimes heartbreak will happen on the way but you will get there...I promise!

Am always here if you want to talk...anytime xx :hug:

Wilma, just wanted to say how sorry I am that this has happened to you and David. Thinking of you :hug:

Hi Wilma

So sorry this has happened you are both in my thoughts xx

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages....had an ok day today, David and I went out for a couple of hours and it was nice....I was starting to get cabin fever....

One good day so far....Im sure this will get better as the days go on....hope your all well....xxx

Hey you, glad to hear you had a better day - you're right, it will take time but you will be ok hon and we're all here thinking of you. Big hugs xxxx

Thanks Karen....just been reading through some posts on the MC and Loss room...wondering when I will know its all over and when to start TTC again....David and I have talked and weve decided we want to start trying straight away again but Im not sure what the right thing is to do!
MW said its up to us but if got pregnant again straight away will not know dates etc but that thats not a major prob....but really dont know when is best....wait for first period or try as soon as this all stops? Atm Im just passing brown sludge....no blood or clots today...still bit crampy at times tho....am I having a period now at the end of the MC process or is this not a period and just the results of having a MC?

Sorry so many questions but dont want to be taking any risks with myself or future pregnancy but really just want to get back on track with TTC.....thanks Karen xxx

I'm really sorry I don't know the answer to your question but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck TTC x I just want to give you a big hug x

Hey hon,
I'm not sure - with me I bled red blood on and off for about 5 days after the clots had pretty much stopped and then brown for a couple of days. Totally ur call on whether to wait a cycle or not. plenty of people on here didn't wait and have had babies really quickly. I personally am glad I waited for a cycle cos I never pass clots in my normal period but did for the next one after my mc which to me seemed like maybe I was clearing myself out (sorry if TMI).
I wanted to be pregnant again so totally get why you want to TTC quickly and I have everything crossed for you for a BFP very soon
Lots of love
Karen xxx

Thanks for that Karen....i know the last couple of days when we talked we were going to wait for a cycle to pass....and I know on the grand scheme of things a month isnt a long time to wait really....but maybe its just coz Im having a good day today Im thinking Im ready to try asap again....I suppose I will just go with the flo over the next couple of days and see how we both feel!

Im confused as to whether I class this as a period tho for couting ovulation days etc....Ive got some OPK sticks left so will prob just keep dipping once the bleeding and sludge has completely gone....

Thanks again Karen and everyone....you are all keeping my spirits high and keeping me sane xxxx

I OVd about 14 days or so after the mc started just like I would have done with a normal period. I had a follow up scan 9 days after my first one so 10 days after I started to mc and they said they could tell my the thickness of my lining that I was already mid-cycle so you may well find the same so fingers crossed for your BFP very soon hon xxx

Oh really...thats interesting.....ok will bare that in mind....like I say by tomorrow I may have become a blubbering wreck again and want to wait till next month....who knows with something like this ehh.....xxx

Yeah I know exactly what you mean - have spent whole day in tears cos this I'm 6+4 today which is the day I lost last time. Guess it's just a greadual process. My thoughts are with you as you know hon and gutted that you had to go through this xxx

Really sorry to hear for your loss honey! I was worried about you, as your last threads were closed and I hadn't seen you on-line in a while. Sending you all the love in the world. Take care of yourself. Hope you get trying again soon and get your BFP. xxx

Ahh Karen you must be passed yourself.....and Im not going to tell you how to 'suck eggs' as I know its not as easy as 'chilling ou't but also know Im thinking of you and wishing you all the good luck I can send your way.....((((hugs)))) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back