Not coping

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
Girls...I really don't know what to do :cry: I'm not coping at all, I can't eat, sleep or think straight.
I can't function properly...I do nothing all day..Just sit and cry. How can I get myself out of this?

I put on a brave face all the time. I've always had this thing where I'm so scared of what people think of me, so since we lost Ella I've tried to be normal when Im talking to people, so they don't get fed up of me moaning. Inside I just so badly want to tell everyone how I actually feel, but I can't..Because I don't know how to explain how I feel!!!

My OH goes back to work on monday, I don't know what Im going to do. I find it so hard if he even goes out for 10 minutes, the silence just hurts..If that makes sence?
To me nothing makes sence at the moment! Why did my baby have to die. What have I done to deserve this. I really can't cope anymore :cry:

I am so so sorry and I really do not have any words to help you but wanted to give you these and say how strong I think you are :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling but just try and take each day as it comes and don't be afraid to let your emotions out.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i cannot begin to say how sorry i am for your loss hun...i find it hard and i was only 9 weeks but for you to be so far gone is just hard to comprehend for me let along you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
iv been told by my doc to try get some councilling but im scared of doing it tbh.
I think you sound such a strong lady....keep talking to us lot...we are all here for you and it it may make it easier talkign to epople you dont really know....i would try letting your OH know if he already doesnt.
take care hun and keep fighting and being strong xxx

You dont have to make sense of anything and you dont have to cope either, youve lost a child - I have no idea what its like to lose a child that has lived.

Im guessing its hard and hurts like hell but do what you need to do, cry, scream shout - you dont have to put a face on for no one babe, take yourself to bed and let it all out.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hunni my heart goes out to you i wished i had the words and comfort to help you. :( :hug:

i think you are a strong person and just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry Sally, I wont pretend2 no what u are goin thru but wanted to give u loads of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its of no surprise you feel this way hon, im so sorry you do need to alllow yourself time to grieve at this difficult time.

Also know that true friends will listen, even if its to say you feel a bit low.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sally i have no advice to share, if i did id be hypocritical as ive never been through it. but my thoughts are wth you and i only hope you can get through it together. my love to you xxxx

im so sorry sally, i cant even begin to imagine how youre feeling and i wish i could say something to make you feel even a little bit better but i cant im sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you everyone. I hope you don't mind me posting on here so much, but I seriously feel this is the only place I can say what I am truely feeling other than to my OH.
You're all so so nice :hug: :hug: :hug:

of course we dont mind...keep posting! we are all here to help hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hun :hug: :hug:

sorry for not being around but you know you can PM me anytime, it is hard i know and there are no words that will bring your angel back but just let it out whether its to your OH or on here if it helps post all the time if you want.

Its hard i know what to say to everyone because everyone always says how are you etc, and your immediate reaction is to say yeah im ok and like you say keep it normal but the pain inside is so much you just want to scream it out.

I feel that if i try to talk about chloe, to like friends etc, i sometimes cant i just dont want everyone thinking i cant cope or putting it on someone else sometimes it makes more sense keeping it to myself and i do that so much now, now this is the point i say try to talk and let it out but to be honest i cant so there is no point me telling you to do it but really do try even if its on here get it out, rant, scream, cry.

If there is anything i can do or need to talk PM me anytime hun i really do mean that, im thinking of you all :hug: :hug:

Hi

I am really crap at this sort of stuff, I just want to let you know I am sorry for your loss, and mainly to give you :hug:

Jue xx

i have read this post a few times and went to reply but didnt know what to say, but i just wanted to say i really feel for you just now and wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
and post here all you want, even just to get it out or have a rant, you are not expected to act normal or put a brave face on you are grieving for you baby, im sure the people around you will not get fed up with you moaning infact they are maybe waiting for you to tell them how you truly feel so they can support you in your grieving and even if you just tell them the truth that

quote:
" I'm not coping at all, I can't eat, sleep or think straight.
I can't function properly...I do nothing all day..Just sit and cry. How can I get myself out of this? "

take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back