Consultant Appointment....Update On Little Man

KellyHook

Reaction score
Well as you ladies know I'm being monitored every other day and having scans due to my placenta not working 100%.

Had to go to hospital today for my CTG also a doppler scan and to see the consultant, CTG was fine, doppler scan went well apart from they picked up a slight decrease in the blood flow from placenta to baby, but its only a slight decrease! Consultant said that he doesn't want to take him out until at least 36wks (considering he is still safe in there- hence the monitoring every other day other wise I will have to have a c-section) so I have to have my monitoring still for the next 2 weeks till my next growth scan on the 7th july then will see consultant on the 11th (I will be 35wks) then a decision will be made for him to come out! I might have a baby in 3 weeks...eek!!

Oh and he has decided to turn and lie across me instead of head down just to be difficult!

Cheeky monkeys these babies are! Glad your ok and so is little one xx

Glad to hear he's still safe in there :) 3 weeks - eek! How exciting! xx

That's fab hunny, 36 weeks is a fab time to come :)

Hope he starts behaving soon though hehe xx

Glad all is ok and 36 weeks should be absolutely fine - Ella was born at 35+5 and she's perfect (IMO!!) xx

glad to hear everything is going ok! such a cheeky monkey you have there! 3 weeks is no time, so get relaxing! xxx

I was really pleased to hear him say that he thinks he can stay in till 36wks, as soon as they talked about delivering him early i was hoping that i could make it to 36wks :) What is it with me and having babies early????

one at 33 + 4
and another at possibly 36wks....

just hope the next 2 weeks fly by without much change...

I am excited to think he could be here in 3 weeks, just aslong as he is healthy thats all that matters! :)

Ah that's brilliant news. Glad to hear he's doing well and able to stay in for a while longer. Geez 3wks & you'll be meeting your little man! Make sure you get plenty of rest & "you" time from now until the day! x

Aww so glad he's doing well hun :) Brilliant news that he can keep cookin till 36 weeks!

Maybe we will have our babys the same day :lol: xxx

Glad to hear that Charlie can cook for a bit longer! Take it easy over the next few weeks xx

Wow 3 weeks hun, doesn't seem like a long time at all :) and your wee man could be here! so exciting!! As the other girls have said - get relaxing! hehe. x x x

Aww so glad he's doing well hun :) Brilliant news that he can keep cookin till 36 weeks!

Maybe we will have our babys the same day :lol: xxx

You never know! :) Our little men making a entrance together! xx

OMG but then you wont be an August Mummy anymore!!! I'm the opposite now - I started with a feeling was gonna be early but now I think will be same as with my son and be 12 days late - then I wont be an August Mummy either - I'll be September Mummy.....

Hope all goes to plan and you whiz through the next 3 weeks!!

OMG but then you wont be an August Mummy anymore!!! I'm the opposite now - I started with a feeling was gonna be early but now I think will be same as with my son and be 12 days late - then I wont be an August Mummy either - I'll be September Mummy.....

Hope all goes to plan and you whiz through the next 3 weeks!!

I know.. :( Dont get me wrong, i am excited to know i might meet him early but only if he is going to be all nice and healthy for me! i thought i was going to go overdue, but doesnt look like it! im hoping it goes super quick, i have enough hospital appointments to keep me busy so heres hoping it doesnt drag!

3 weeks will fly by!! Glad he's doing ok in there :) Hope you're ok too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back