Drama at the Hospital...

Sorry to hear that, but sounds like you are in great hands :hug: xxx

You've got a really good attitude hun :)

Feel free to text me if you want/need xx

Thanks Hun... Nothing I can do to change the situation, so might as well not sit around stressing, they are taking the pre cautions to help him as best they can as I think deep down they no I will have to be induced, question is when! I've only got a week to go till brooke decided to come and she was all ok, and this little one has had steroids to help his lungs which brooke didn't have so we will just have to wait and see!!

I was being measured at MW appointments and they measurements kept getting smaller and smaller, so they sent for a growth scan and that's where they found the problem with my placenta!

I dont remember getting measured as such by the mw. Maybe she was just able to tell from the way my stomach was growing, I didn't get a bump at all until the 6/7 month and then went massive.

Awww Kelly, I was sure he was just being a cheeky little baby too! Atleast they have picked up on it though and can give you all the care you both need hun. Hope he manages to keep cooking a bit longer for you! :hugs:

xxx

Thanks i do to, just so paranoid now, as she said i have to keep a really close eye on his movement and when he goes quiet i panic and think my placenta has stopped working! so after me giving him a few prods and he has a wiggle i feel a little better!

Oh Kelly - what a worry this must be for you! Just to reiterate what the other girls have said...at least they are taking good care of you and that they have started the steroid injections to keep him nice and strong! Your positive attitude towards it is great and is definitely what little Charlie needs right now! Good luck with everything! xx

oh honey. hope all is ok. sure it will be. good they are looking after you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back