Constipation pain :(

violet13

Reaction score
I'm around 4/5 weeks and I have such a sore tummy. I've tried peppermint and some orange juice and my god this is so different to my son. Any remedies from you lovely ladies? Xxx

I've been prescribed lactoluse and I take fibergel too x

Wow okay I guess off to the Drs :/ my tummy hurts it's horrible xxx

Aye I know the feeling x x in the early days I was so sick I wasn't holding fluids down and my digestion went so slow everything almost turned to stone inside me. I was taken to hospital in an ambulance the pain was that bad. I honestly thought I was going to pass out.

Eryinera i was prescribed lactose today. Do i take it everyday? X

I had it twice a day morn and night it's very gentle and took about a week before I noticed any difference x

... except the farting.... we all noticed the farting lol

Nope for me 3 hours later on the loo with the poops lmao tmi is it normal for it to make it watery? :blush:
I have ibs tho, if my belly doesn't take to something nope and nope :|

Last edited:
Mine was yes lol
I have the slow ibs. once a week was normal for me if I didn't have help I think my body would be once a month right now lol.

Wow thank you, it's been 6 days since I went :( sorry tmi but I have had apple juice apparently that helps things along no more pain but I'm windy as hell. I don't remember any of this with my son haha xxx

I had a few day where I couldn't go, but I quickly sought out remedies, and now it hasn't been that bad. I now at least can go every morning, but it only brings a little relief. I still like I there is much more there needing to come out. I was taking fybogel 2x a day and eating prunes. I'm not drinking a couple of glasses of apple juice. I eat a fair amount of high fibre food. Even with all of that it only seems to provide more gas release than anything else. Still only going that one time in the morning.

Last edited:
See I eat a lot of fibre too so it's odd for me to be like this I have managed to go finally and ew to prunes haha I can't eat them or drink the juice it's not my friend xxx

lol - I can't drink it but I can manage eating a few in the morning and evening, but always have something straight after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back