Pain & Constipation

PinkHank

Reaction score
This is abit embarressing girlies, although I guess its something we all have to go through. Constipation, it is a normal route of pregnancy right?
I have found it difficult to 'go' and have found that I am really uncomfortable, and feel bloated and have gas like pains. I have had a lower tummy ache towards the bottom left of my tummy and the other day was really worried, but my Mum said its probably just where I am abit windy and constipated. Anyone else have these pains?
I think we are all the same, we get a pain and automatically panic. I can't help but worry. I know that once I've had my first scan and know that the little one is doing okay then I can relax abit.

hiya i have sufferd from constipation since day one of pregnancy, i get pains from it very bloated and uncomfatable, its very annoying i hate it! midwife toldme qa few things you can take, but also drink plenty of fluids est healthy and walking can help xx

Hey I got piles sooo bad around ur time :( soooo painful to go to the toilet and wanted to cry! I saw a mixture of juices would help so bought that and it seem to get rid of some of the discomfort! Touch wood its gone for now! X

Right there with you honey. Sharp pain lower left side? Trapped wind and constipation urgh... I have back problems too and this just makes it agony! It was so bad 2 days ago I convinced myself I had eptopic - keep away from Google!!!! Just gonna get act together and drink lots of water and more exercise. Sure its just sitting on my arse eating the wrong stuff so should be in my best interest to make the necessary changes.

Hope you feel better soon!

Right there with you honey. Sharp pain lower left side? Trapped wind and constipation urgh... I have back problems too and this just makes it agony! It was so bad 2 days ago I convinced myself I had eptopic - keep away from Google!!!! Just gonna get act together and drink lots of water and more exercise. Sure its just sitting on my arse eating the wrong stuff so should be in my best interest to make the necessary changes.

Hope you feel better soon!

And I hope you feel better soon too! I know what you mean about googling stuff, it scares the hell out of me too. It's so hard though, as we don't know what we are meant to be feeling so we worry about the smallest of pains.

Hey I got piles sooo bad around ur time :( soooo painful to go to the toilet and wanted to cry! I saw a mixture of juices would help so bought that and it seem to get rid of some of the discomfort! Touch wood its gone for now! X

I have started drinking Sunsweet Prune Juice. I don't think its piles though, as the symptoms don't match.

I have it all :roll: piles, wind and constipation, plus the 'ectopic' type pains, not pleasant. Lots of liquids and exercise are the answer, and try to go as often as you can, and fibre

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back