Bleeding

Rachel

Reaction score
Just been to the toilet and when I wiped (sorry TMI) there was abit of pink blood on there, not much but it was still there.

I also had a few crampy pains today, nothing much, didn't really take much notice of them until now.

I used my doppler and heard baby's heartbeat so I know baby is still there but why am I bleeding? What could be causing it? :? I never bled before this time or with Nathan so why now?

xx

i had a lil bit of spotting at about 22 weeks. baby was fine and some ppl said it cud have summit to do with wiping to hard or it cud have come from sumwer else :think:

Ive just been reading the "Why am I bleeding" article in pregnancy and birth magazine. It says not to panic and ring your midwife or hospital for further advice. I had some bleeding, once at 5 weeks and again at 21 weeks. I was told if theres only a little it may be caused by irritation to the cervix.

Im sure it nothing to worry about
I had this a few weeks ago a small amount of pink blood when i wiped and cramping. i had a reassurance scan my Gp was so sweet getting me this. And baby was bouncing arond happy as larry waving at me telling me not to worry. Its proberly the same for you hon.
Ring gp or midwife tommorow for resurance.
Keep us posted i'll be thinking of you
:hug: :hug: lol sarah

Thanks for your replies :hug: It probably is nothing to worry about really but I still can't help it. I will phone doctor tomorrow though and see what he says :)

Would it be best to phone doctor or hospital? I don't have a midwife yet to phone so jw who would be best to phone?

Thanks x

I would ring your doctor then if needed they will refer you to the midwife or hospital. Hope everythings ok. Get some rest and try not to worry. Easier said then done I know.

Id ring Your GP and see what they say. You can arrange to see a Midwife through the GP. The doctor can listen for heartbeat so mabye they could do this to reassure you.. Of course you cant help but worry i was in hesterics at the time. But it just proves what a goos mum you our
:hug:

I know it is worrying, but try not to let your thoughts run away with you. You've heard the HB through the doppler so you know your baby is still there and fine.

Call your Dr and explain. :)

Thanks everyone :hug: I haven't had anymore bleeding since last night, thankfully :pray:

Still Phoned doctors this morning who told me that the midwife was in the surgery today so to come down and be seen by her which I did.

She just asked how long it had lasted and how heavy it was ect then listened to babys HB which was fine (I already knew that though) Then she just said because there is no more bleeding it's probably just one of them things and to come back if I had it again but otherwise just take it easy.

She didn't seem worried about it though so that's good :cheer:

xx

Thanks :hug: I still keep checking but I've had nothing since :cheer:

xx

I had bleeding at 19 weeks and after they made sure baby was fine they asked for permission to check if they could see why the bleeding had happened. Baring in mind I had been in a complete state of panic, most things after knowing baby was fine are a bit hazy - I didn't really care why as long as everything was fine :cheer: But as far as I understood, the neck of my womb is squishy, like the inside of your cheek and so is susceptable to grazing. She said this was normal and happens to lots of women. I don't know what grazed it though :? But as I said, I wasn't listening properly. I hope this weird ramble is of some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back