Confused ?

Bethany_woodx

Reaction score
Hi I'm very confused
I did a test in the morning after having bruised feeling nipples back ache and still no sign of my period, there was this faint line, I went to the clinic in the evening and it gave a negative? She said come back next week as this was evening sample it's obvs not as strong too, se also mentioned from this day 3 weeks ago you weren't pregnant because that's how there testing works... I again took another tesco test this morning and got exactly the same faint line.. Someone told me it could be an evap line? Can anyone help/input what they think I'm very confused :oooo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 30
Are you looking at the test within the time limit; if that's the case I don't think that you get evap until after the time limit but I could be wrong.

The nurse will be right as if you were pregnant 3 weeks ago you'd be getting a much stronger line now; you're probably about 2 weeks pregnant (although it is quite confusing as it'll be about 2 weeks since conception but that's actually counted as a month pregnant as they count your pregnancy from your last period if that makes sense)

At least that's my understand someone who's way more clued up than me may step in and say I'm wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back