Confused??

vickymc69

Reaction score
So done a ic opk this morning and also done a ic hpt at the same time... Opk test has came back positive with a dark line but the hpt has got the faintist line on it, came up within a few minutes and im sure its pink. Would this line just be showing up cos im about to ovulate? x

If u still have hcg in ur body then u will likely get poss opk aswel I did for weeks after my mmc I tracked with both opk and ic after my loss so I knew where I was and once got negatives on both I knew next time would be for real xx

I done a frer about 5 days ago and it was def negative and when i had my mmc my bloods were already down to 27 and that was 18 days ago?? x

The ic's are more sensitive than the frer. Go with the positive OPK and don't do any more hpt's, they're not doing you any favours, just confusing things. I still ovulated with positive hpt xx

Thank you, best get busy tonight then, that opk isnt going to stay positive forever, lol xx

Ah sorry didn't realise u were tracking I just noticed ur mmc wasn't that long ago and wasn't sure how far u were , just try Dtd Incase of ovulation and gd luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back