Trying to catch up!

Mrs_B

Reaction score
Went away to the Whitby goth weekend and didnt have to chance to get on here. I am now frantically trying to catch up!

Hope everyone is ok.

I am 12DPO and on CD68. Hadnt POAS for a while so did a IC HPT & an OPK. HPT was BFN, but there was a faint line on the OPK, not sure if that means anthing, lol.

Aplogies in advance if I miss any posts.

Fingers Crossed for you hun!!!

I am 12DPO today! I am so tempted to POAS in the morning now to see what I get!!!

Hey Mrs B....cracking weekend? I used to love the goth weekends in my younger days lol Im all grown up and boring now lol!! Still go to whitby once a month tho just coz its lovely there!!

Im 8dpo and not at all tempted to test or SS YET!! I just think after last month im going to wait and just see what my body decides to do this month!! lol Good luck you two xxx

Hey Mrs B....cracking weekend? I used to love the goth weekends in my younger days lol Im all grown up and boring now lol!! Still go to whitby once a month tho just coz its lovely there!!

Im 8dpo and not at all tempted to test or SS YET!! I just think after last month im going to wait and just see what my body decides to do this month!! lol Good luck you two xxx

Far too sensible :shakehead::)

Cd68 :-o Wow, Have you thought about having your hormones tested?

Cd68 :-o Wow, Have you thought about having your hormones tested?

I have an appointment with the fertility doctor at my surgery in a couple of weeks and I am also going for acupuncture on saturday in the hope they can help shorten my cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back