Confused

heartbroken

Reaction score
hiya ladies.. Wondering if anyone could help.. Its my first month using opks (internet cheapies)... Since having my baby i went ina a regular 32 day cycle, but last month was a 46 day :roll:.. I started using the tests on cd 10 and got a negative.. Then on cd 11 i got a very faint line and it was still faint on cd 12 at 11am so then done another one at 8pm and it was a bit darker (not as dark as control line).. Then cd 13 & 14 were back to a very faint and todays is negative.. Would it possible my surge waa cd 12?? Or that im still waiting for my surge??

i'm not sure sweetie!

i thought the line had to be as dark or darker than the control line!

mmmmmmmm :think: thats a toughie!!

but if i had to make a decision i would say your still waiting for your surge hun!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

keep me posted cos i'm gonna be stalking this thread, even i'm confussed by this one!

x x x x x x x x x

Hi hun, I never get a truly dark line on internet cheapies, I use them as well as the CBD's and when I get my smiley face, I usually do have a faint line on the cheapies. I'm not sure what to advise though hun, I'd say keep testing twice a day for the next week maybe just to make sure you haven't missed it. Do you also temp? Cos that would also confirm whether it was CD12 or not. GL x

My advice would be to carry on with the OPKs, if you get a darker one in days to come take that as your surge and if not take CD12 as your surge, if you have another long cycle then expect to OV around CD25/28.

Good Luck.

xx

Thanks girls.. Im gona keep using them and see what happens. I dont think it was my surge tbh.. Dita-Parlo - i dont temp that's too much work for me lol id be just even more confused :oooo:.. Il keep use updated x

Thanks girls.. Im gona keep using them and see what happens. I dont think it was my surge tbh.. Dita-Parlo - i dont temp that's too much work for me lol id be just even more confused :oooo:.. Il keep use updated x

I thought this about temps but it's really as hard as it sounds xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back