Brain Hurts! x

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Hey PF iv just copied this from my journal but thought i would also post it in here so more TTC ladies can help.....Thanks :)

Right girls put your thinking caps on as need some advice.......

I was a bit slippery down there on the 24th Feb but i was only cd6 on that day so didnt take any noice, i did do a OPK test and had a faint line. I then done tests on CD 7, 8 and 9 missed cd 10 and 11 and when i tested on CD 12 and 13 I still have a faint line but seems to be lighter than the line on CD 7,8 and 9!

So after you OV should the line go completly or can you have faint lines, as if it goes completly I might not of OV yet as still having faint lines but if i did OV on the days i didnt test (Typical) and the lines are just the end of OV then FX the bd i did Wed night might of covered it????

Sorry i know all this informaion is a bit of a head strain but what do you all think???? :smile: x

Its normal to have second lines before and after ov. Sounds like u dig ov the days u didn't check!! But if u have bd'd u will be fine.

Thanks sweetie, think you are right. Im going to keep doing OPK tests and if the line goes then i think that means that was defo my OV period :) Thanks for reading! x

Hi hon, use a digi test they are more accurate. To save costs use a cheapie and when you start getting a feint line use a digi. Hope u are well lovely xxx

Hi hon, use a digi test they are more accurate. To save costs use a cheapie and when you start getting a feint line use a digi. Hope u are well lovely xxx
Hey hun! :) Yeah thats a good idea! The reason why im not using my CBFM this month is coz the sticks are expensive! How much is the digi and the sticks that go with it? x

Havent heard from you for a while....hope all is ok with you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back