Confused...UPDATE

Nope this was my second lol.. I reeaaally want to catch the true positive so I've tested at 9isham & 1pm ... And will do another at 6pm lol ...

I haven't been using these long so I can't say I get lines at certain times of the day.. Haven't really noticed.. But today am and noon one have both been dark lines for me x

Last edited:
lol i tested yesterday at 11am was really faint then at 3pm was dark and at 7 was really faint again so im guessing i will surge at 3pm everyday until its + and it will stay positive for 2 days as normal, todays at 3pm was realy dark nearly positive so i think im all go for ovulating sunday or earlier :) so weird trying to get to know your own body lol x

Ohhh I've never tested more than once a day up until today :) tonight's test will be interesting now!! Thanks for sharing that.. Makes total sense! So you should get a positive tomorrow at 3!?? Good luck!! X

i think it will keep doing this till friday as i think im having the same cycle as last month but i am very irregular and on agnus castus this time aswel but still think i will get positive fri and ovulate saturday im just glad its nearly here lol on cd24 and dragging in x

Ohh I'm so new to these tests I thought they kept getting darker regardless of the time of day until a complete positive over a coupe of days hmmmm.. I'm taking my next test in a bit.. Il upload today's three tests and see what you think if that's ok? :) x

Last edited:
yeh thats ok, alot of people think that but it is like that in theory like take mine for instance on cd 7 all day no line then say cd17 all really faint but 3pm was darker and the closer it gets to ovulation the 3pm test will get darker and still be the darkest but so will the other tests done at different times just not the darkest if you get what i mean you just need to try and find your surge time which might be during the night for some people but most are between 11-6 :) x

Here you go Hun.. All strong But not positive?..What does this mean?xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 15
Should imagine you are getting very close Sozzy hun xxx

Yeah i do hope so... Af is due on the 7th! (im normally 30days) so i must have a short LH..need to O tomorrow!

If i get faints all day tomoz do i presume the positive was the one i missed last night do you think?x

cd 18 looks like the strongest surge so i expect when you get a positive it will be in the am maybe around 11-12 :) x

which then means i will Ovulate the next day? CD 20! seems a late one for a 30day cycle...hope all goes well eeeek!x

you had your + yet? :) im waiting till 3pm tested at 11am was darker than yesterday morn but i think 3pm might be a + :) xxx

Nope :( boooo! My body is really dragging this out!!

Good news for you!x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 15
It's so close tho but really dragging it out. Maybe it's a good thing as never happened before. Might be a super strong egg xxx

mine are like this and im due to ovulate saturday so you might be the same as me :) im expecting a + tomorrow and sat xx

They are strong lines eh.. Driving me mad lol! My app said I should have ovulated last Tuesday! Madness... When should I test again? X

when their this dark test again in a few hours :) what we like before we know it we will be wishing our 2ww away haha x

your most recent are looking good sozzy!!

Oh no.. The dreaded tww! O testing has felt a life time already lol!!
Thanks Lou!x

Il test again at 3!x

Last edited:
I think waiting to ovulate is worse. At least you know when af is due haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member