Confused...UPDATE

rachelb

Reaction score
I don't know what to think of my test. Def don't think it is positive.
This is the first sniff of a line that I have had.
Rest of the time a line hasn't even appeared. Should have ovulated yesterday.
What do you think?

Attachments

• 2013-09-17 10.38.23.jpg
    2013-09-17 10.38.23.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hey :)
Thats like the line i had the night we dtd- 36 hours before full blown. Do u think u could have missed it or that it might be late? Xxx

I've been testing everyday. Unless it happened after I tested and I missed it by the next morning. Might be late...not sure. Will keep testing for a few more days and see what happens. Should be able to test again in a bit x

Updated pic:
This was taken with fmu this morning.

Attachments

• 2013-09-19 09.22.13.jpg
    2013-09-19 09.22.13.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 35
Not quite positive try again this afternoon but I'd say tomorrow you will get your positive xxx

Mine are always like that unfortunately so I can't be of much help but if you had been getting blank lines and are now starting to see lines then I'd be tempted to test 2-3 times a day for the next couple of days to see if it gets darker x

Thanks ladies. Will just wait and see. but I seem to be going in the right direction xxx

Hey what cycle say are you on?? I'm cd 14 and still no hint of a line for me :( x

I think I was on CD 19/20 when I got my positive opk xxx

Do u have a pic of the positive?? I've just got a line on cd 16 bit it's like your second pic!? Will I O Tomoz you think?? Sorry to post crash.. Need advice as I'm new to these tests xx

I don't have it anymore hun. Can you put a pic up of yours and I can tell you what it is like in comparison.
My positive line was darker than the control line and it came up within 40 seconds. xxx

Thanks for replying.. I haven't got a positive yet! Here's a pic.. I'm still waiting on day 17!xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 31
Here's the one I just did now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 28
Ooh....Sozzy that last pic looks like your will have your positive soon :) Fx for you sweetie xxxx

Definitely getting darker sozzy! Fx it happens soon :) xxx

Thank you ladies!!

Good luck to you both xx

Last edited:
My test this morning cd18! Looking good??x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
hope you guys dont use FMU with opks lol anyway ive just noticed i surge at the same time everyday and then they go really negative again till 3pm the nest day (not + just the darkest test of the day) its always at 3pm i get the darkest test and todays was really dark not positive though which im not expecting to get a +sat and ovulate sunday i hope or sooner (irregular cycles) anyway does anyone else get a dark test at a certain time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back