Opinions please

Spammy

Reaction score
So I know then test line had to be as dark as the control line but as I'm on day 68 (ish) of my cycle I just wondered if any of you think anything is happening!!! The bottom one is today's. I think it's darker than the rest! What do you think?!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313608450.315151.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313608450.315151.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 38
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313608542.933248.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313608542.933248.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 45
Sorry. Didn't mean to upload that twice! First time iv uploaded a picture. Lol

there is defo a second line. i would say its negative but soemthing is happening. Dont worry about it taking a long time to darken right up when you do get a second line - i had tests like this for about a week and then it got real dark. i when it is as dark as the control or darker i would get a digital test to double check.

how confusing! you might be better off with a digi as itsbabytime says...

is there a reason your cycle is so long?

Pcos. So have no idea where I am r what's going on in there!

They are the 20miU ones I think hun

i got 10 mui ones and they still looked like this all over the place test again tomorrow or tonight and lets have a look x

Tested tonight and line was really feint again. Gutted! Wonder if missed it!!

Try today at the same time as yesterday , i know its soooo confusing , i tried to BD everyother day this month because i had lines like yours x

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that using OPK's when you have PCOS is a bit unreliable as PCOS is due to a hormonal imbalance, and so the LH surges can be more often and random rather than just before Ovulation

I would have a read online to see if it explains it better than I did

Godd luck with TTC

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that using OPK's when you have PCOS is a bit unreliable as PCOS is due to a hormonal imbalance, and so the LH surges can be more often and random rather than just before Ovulation

I would have a read online to see if it explains it better than I did

Godd luck with TTC

Yes you are right you can have surges a few times a month when your body is trying to OV but not actually OV. My doctor told me not to use them at all but i couldn't resist . I tested for one months solid and had some faint lines and some a bit darker in a pattern like waves . I'm not bothering again but i was curios. I think if you use a lower sensitivity then its more likely that you may pick it up x

Thanks for this girls. I did some research and seems your right. However AF showed today. And that dark okp was 2 weeks ago yesterday! So do you think i did ov after all!? It's so confusing!

Thanks for this girls. I did some research and seems your right. However AF showed today. And that dark okp was 2 weeks ago yesterday! So do you think i did ov after all!? It's so confusing!

Sounds good for OV Spammy x

Oh i hope so! Just hope it happens a bit sooner next month!

i dont think so :( keep testing . i am on cd 59 and i think i just got my 1st + i hope so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back