Confused newbie needs help!!

Jess2

Reaction score
Hey ladies, i'm a very confused newbie!! :D Here's my story: I had unprotected sex with my partner on the 22nd of October. About four days later I had a tiny bit of pinkish discharge when I wiped myself but not enough to warrant wearing a pantyliner or anything. AF was due between the 29th October and the 2nd of November (usually always pretty regular) but came on the 11th and for me was a pretty light flow and not panful only a bit crampy where it's usually awful and very heavy and lasts for bout 7 days. It only lasted 4. In the lead up to AF I thought it was gonna begin at every moment because it felt usually crampy, though not painful. I'm getting twinges in my left ovary all the time and a dull ache in my groinal area, neither which hurt at all, just things which I'm very aware of. I'm tired all of the time, and very sensitive to smell (notably to radiators which all reek of sulphur for some reason, though my boyf doesn't notice it!!) I've got a furry, weird taste in my mouth all the time, usually brought on by coffee!! And I keep on getting heartburn which I don't normally get. And without meaning to gross anyone out, the other day while I was standing in the bathroom, this watery white discharge dripped out of me, which I know can't come from an infection because there's no other iriitability in that department. And I'm constipated all the time. In spite of these changes, I did a pregnancy test today and it said negative, and I was wondering whether this could have been taken too early as I would have conceived over just 5 weeks ago. So do any of you think I might be preggers. I definitely feel it. Raaaa, I'm so confused, would really appreciate to know what any of you might think!!! Ps, sorry bout the very lengthly post!!!
Love to ya alll xxx

HI there,

I too am waiting for news one way or other about my "pregnancy".

From the research i have done, and peoples advice on here, it is not uncommon for HPT to show negative results up to 6 weeks of pregnany, and some even as long as 8 weeks.

I am showing so many symptoms and shudder to think at the amount of money i have spent on HPT.

I am currently 9 days late for AF, if you dont include the 2 and a half days of unusually very light bleeding I had a week before AF was due.

Apparently, the only way to tell is a blood test through the doctors.

Good luck, let us all know how you go.

Piglet xx

Hi

I agree with pigletpoo, i hope you know soon enough , good luck to you .
Katrina

Thanks ladies. I hate to think that i'm imagining symptons. Anyways, will wait till my next AF is due and if it doesn't turn up i'll do the blood test. I didn't even plan for this to happen but i'm already thinking of baby names!! We live in hope! Shall let you know what happens, love love xxx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back