confused and needs help

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by ell_1161, Jun 15, 2005.

1. ell_1161

ell_1161 New Member

I'm 18 and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 2 days in a row. I released inside me 4 times. I was supposed to start my period the 11th. Well, I did but it was VERY VERY light. I don't even have to wear a pad. My period is always heavy and it always has been. I don't know what to think. I can't tell if I'm experiencing early signs of pregnancy because I've been sick since the 9th. Is it possible that I'm pregnant? Should I take a test of is it too soon? Please, somebody help. :(

2. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

hi hun, it does sound like your pregnant, its not to soon to take a test, i would go and get a cheap one from your chemist and see.

keep us posted
    xxx

3. dani200420052000

dani200420052000 Well-Known Member

Yeah I think that u should get a test to... I am so exited for my baby to arrive... I am nearly half way through my pregnancy now... gained a little weight but not too much can still get into my size 10 jeans! I am so scared of stretch marks... Any1 else feel this way?

4. ell_1161

ell_1161 New Member

i think it too soon to test cause we had the unsafe sex last weekend. It's only been a week..... :cry:

5. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

but you said you were meant to start your period on the 11th and you have been feeling sick since the 9th???

6. Guest

I think you should buy a box of tests with 2 in it - do one in the morning the day after you buy them. if it is negative then wait a few days to see if your period comes. If it still not arrived 3 or 4 days later, test again. If it still negative and your period doesn't arrive a few days after, maybe do another test or see you GP who can test for you.

Hope that helps xx

7. ell_1161

ell_1161 New Member

well, I'm so excited because I found out that I'm not pregnant. I went down to planned parenthood and they tested me. It came out negative. It's such good news because I'm so not ready to be a mommy. I feel so much better now. :lol: