Confused?Could i be prego?

vanessa06

Reaction score
I have recently came off birth control this month. I had my period on 4/24 and im pretty sure i ovulated on the 10th because i felt a real sharp pain on my left side for a quick moment and then the next day i had the string mucous. 6 days past ovulation I started having mild cramps like i was fixing to start but i knew it wasn't time. It happened 2 days straight and then it skipped a day and last night it was like burning sensation in my pelvic region with mild cramps for about an hour. Before i started birth control my periods were never regular so im sure they are not going to be regular now. When i was on birth control i only cramped the day i started and my boobs would be sore the week before. Now that im off im cramping mildly and it's not even close to time, my boobs aint sore however i did feel a couple sharp pains today in my nipples but not sore, and i felt a little nauseated this morning. I took a pregnancy test this morning but it was negative. Did i test too early? Has anyone else had these symptoms and it come back negative and really be pregnant. Since im not sure when im going to start maybe i did test early but i dont know. I heard these cramps could be implantation cramps and usually you secrete hcg about 3 days later but it still tested negative. help please.

Hi there and welcome!
I was 3 weeks late for AF and had all the symptoms for 4 weeks, nausea, headaches, heartburn, cramping, sore breasts, increased sense of smell and extreme tiredness amoungst others.
i was totally convinced that i was pregnant, done a few tests and all came up BFN (well one showed a faint line but i think it was an evap)
AF arrived this morning so i now know that im not pregnant
Just saying how cruel our bodies can be when we are TTC that we can have all these symptoms that came to nothing, in my case anyways.

It could be coming off your birth control also messing up your cycle a little...was it the pill you were on?

I really hope that you get you BFP xx

Last edited:
I came off the pill in dec but started ttc recently I'm now 6 days late with cramps but the more stuff you read the more you sit there like omg I totally have that too! Lol think its just a waiting game, I have read so many stories about lots of bfn weeks after af due but have still turned out to be pregnant, so it's not over til the witch arrives :)

Hiya

I had really bad cramping for about 3-4 days on 4 or 5 dpo (really early anyway) and I thought that I was oving late, turns out I got a BFP instead! Goodluck!

PS I got a bfn 10 12 and 14dpo waited 8 days tested again and got my + so hang on in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back