Could This Be The Month Ladies?? :) please write me

saze

Reaction score
hya ive never done this before can anyone help me please. I am 19 , i am 4 days late and in the last couple of weeks i have been experiencing pretty bad constipation with pain, really sore breasts and nipples which started of as sharp shooting pains across them, i have been feeling more tired and going to bed earlier than usual, i have been feeling only slight nausea that kinda feels like i am getting a bit like butterflies or when i am warm?? And in the last 5 days i have been getting mild cramps which lead me to thinking that i am due on any minute, they have come and gone but yesterday i felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, haven't felt much cramps after that just leg cramps? also i have been feeling very emotional, crying over nothing, angry, happy etc... I havent had any blood or anything. I am trying to conceive, what do you think could this be the month??

Hi Saze

Your symptoms could well be pregnancy symptoms!

As you're late I would suggest grabbing a test and finding out for sure? It should show up pretty quick :clover:

Good luck!!

xx

Hey :wave:

Your symptoms are sounding very good so I would defo do a test

xxx

thanks everyone didn't expect any replies! :) what made any of you think that you were pregnant ? what made you suspicious?? would love to no x

Find a test and let us know! Fingers crossed for you hun!!

thankyou darlx

Last edited:
what were everyones first pregnancy symptoms, what did ya feel like after you missed ya period? xx

thanks hun, what were your early symptoms? xx

Hi Saze

First thing I knew about it was sore breasts! That started pretty quickly.

These days I love spending time on symptom spotting websites and can tell you that all the things you report above are common symptoms!!

xx

thanks chick i hope so! my boobs are killen me i cant even lay on them! at the moment i am gettin leg cramps?? lol dont understand did you get them?xx

Hey...... Just wanted to say i hope you get the outcome you want :).... Amy xxx

thanks chick i hope so! my boobs are killen me i cant even lay on them! at the moment i am gettin leg cramps?? lol dont understand did you get them?xx

I never did but apparently it is a symptom of early pregnancy :)

Are you able to test? We are all on tenterhooks now to find out what your result is!! Fingers crossed it'll be a nice big fat positive result!!! :D

:clover:

x

taa hunny :) im guna get a test tomorrow and test then, im just worried if it says negative lol or is a false negative, did ya get any cramping? im sooo confused loolxxx

Hiya

If you're worried about false negatives, people say that to get the best test results then to test with the first wee of the day :blush: but if your period is overdue the test is over 99% accurate so should show up! :)

I don't remember any cramps myself but I've seen a number of ladies on the First Trimester part of the website saying that they had them (e.g. around the time their period is due), it's definitely a common symptom and quite confusing one too :D

:dust: for your test tomorrow!!!! :dust:

xx

thanks babe :) i will let you know my result :) hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111