Confused by scan letter

Jazz

Reaction score
saw midwife last week she said I will have my scan (dating scan) end of the mth as i will be 12/13 weeks. Had hospital letter today to say i have a early scan booked in next few days, spoke to midwife she said they spoke to were I had early scan (I paid for one from a privet company) and she thinks im further along than thought. Any one else had this thanks

Nar news to me, never heard off a midwife contacting a private company before, I know they will send a later if somthings majourly wrong but not for somthing like that :/

thats what i was worried about there is something wrong

If something was wrong you would have been told I'm sure. They tell you these things up front so you're fully informed. Sometimes these things mess up. Paperwork may not have been completed, lost or maybe just wanted to fit you in then. You'll be fine I'm sure, look forward to it! Xx

found the problem i think. Doctor wrote down some bits for me when i saw her, he noted i was 8-9 weeks had privet scan thought i was 6-7 weeks and mid wife had me as 13 weeks. So need to no how far along i am seams like a cock up in paper works. relax now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back